for Fever

3/27/2015 c12 136Sand-wolf579
Okay, I am so happy that 6 is alive. There was a minute there when I thought you had actually killed him, but no, he's okay, and that is awesome.
I loved reading this, every second of it. Although I think I confused my siblings when I got excited about something going on in a chapter, and voiced my excitement, and then had to explain just what I was excited about...Which led to me trying to explain the whole concept of the story and Keepers and stuff to them. I'm not sure if they understood or not.

Yeah, now I'm just rambling. The point is, I loved the story, and shall no go enjoy reading Infection.
11/26/2014 c12 Annomynous
...SMASHING!

I love this story. X)
11/19/2014 c3 Guest
poor 6 :(
11/5/2014 c12 5HopelessFanGirl4 Life
wow, it took 6 months to write a story centered around 6? This funny!

I'm so glad that 6 is okay, a little sad his crippled now but, his alive! His families okay, 1 even hugged him, he got a beautiful sunset...what more could he ask for? I'm so happy and really enjoyed reading this from beginning to end, the happiness, the sorrow, the angst, the love it was all just so good!

But what of this new vision? Is it of new dangers to be faced in the sequel? I guess I'm just going to have to read and find out.

You new fan HopelessFanGirl4 Life
11/5/2014 c11 HopelessFanGirl4 Life
Hot damn his alive! You really had me going there, but his okay! Everyone was so sad and depressed but, his okay! Hip hip hooray! But, how... oh it don't matter how!
11/5/2014 c10 HopelessFanGirl4 Life
*GASP!/ :0/ 0M0/ X0/* WHAT?! 6 dies in his brothers arms?! No that can't be how it ends?! You wrote it wrong?! Please oh god please! tell me you just messing with us and that 6 is going to be okay in the next chapter!
11/5/2014 c9 HopelessFanGirl4 Life
so if not a fever what is wrong with 9? And poor oh poor 6! He wants to see the beautiful things inlife. The sunsets, the stars anything natural and beautiful! Please Girl don't kill off my baby!

And the vision, gasp, 6 changed to future so much! He is a real prophet. *sobbing uncontrollably)
11/5/2014 c8 HopelessFanGirl4 Life
ah! Now it's got 9's Keeper, will the madness never end?! Please little 6 hang on just a little longer well 7 and 8 get the beast. And his soul in now breaking, what is the matter with you?! Not even torture for one day?!
11/5/2014 c7 HopelessFanGirl4 Life
I agree will Qille: 6 is far to innocent, young, misunderstood, sweet and adorable to be going through this. Plus with 5 watching over him like a baby *AH!* I just can't able it! I glad that everyone finally knows that 6 is in pain and that their going out to get his Keeper back, but what if it's to late? *NO!* I must think that. 5 said 6 is going to be okay and his never lied to him before.

I now see that the panels are temp and pulse which is very creative and original on your part. But, why did it have to be 6?! Why, oh why, why...wait a minute! 6 pushed 5 out of the way. *GASP* He was so desperate to change fate that he took it himself?! Oh, no! 1 you'd better not let him die, and if you ever try that line again with 6 I'm going to fucking kill you!
11/5/2014 c6 HopelessFanGirl4 Life
so there are two panels one for temp and one for...life? Boy, is 6 scary when his mad! He actually threw something at 5. Not only that but, he may have infected 1 from the cut. oh boy, you really do love to torture your favs don't you? 6's keeper has six sides that's not a coincidence. And this convalliosons are so terrifying! It's going to get worse before it get better right?

I think the idea that the Twins know/suspect because 3 went through it himself. Also neat how you made it so that it seems that the fever can break you and this is why how in the film it's only 4 that projects things from his eyes. I often wondered if they both could or if it was a specialty to only 4.

Also one more thing, how are this stitchpunks afraid of a little bug?! They fought against a soul stealing machine, faced a war, numerous beast twice their size, but a little hissing bug scares them? LOL
11/5/2014 c5 HopelessFanGirl4 Life
"too hot for you?) 6 really does have a fever doesn't he? That's why the name of the tale is "Fever" right? and this panel he keeps looking at, it's some type of thermometer or something right? But, now I'm confused as to what's going on with 6's leg and arms. His he slowly shutting down? Please oh please don't kill off my favorite character! His just a poor little baby! 5, 2 somebody please see that his sick and do something!
11/5/2014 c4 HopelessFanGirl4 Life
What...have...you...do? What is wrong with 6? What did the beast take that was so important from 6's body? 6 says his dying but why, what does this all have to do with the keeper? I'm sensing the keeper in a part of the stitchpunk anatomy and is very important to their health. And more importantly what was that panel on the back on his hand saying? "87 to 90) is that some sort of life clock or something.

Well I did like the family hug. so sad and sweet. 6 please live and tell the others what's wrong!
11/5/2014 c3 HopelessFanGirl4 Life
*GASP!* how dare you! (review or 6 might not wake up!) well, I will review and 6 had better be fine. But, I guess since you like to torture your favorite characters that means 6 must be around longer for you to hurt him. But what of this new drawing? Arrows to various places on the beast, it's weakness perhaps? And poor poor 5. He seems like a over protective big brother who doesn't want anything to happen to his little striped sibling.
11/5/2014 c2 HopelessFanGirl4 Life
Oh, boy. This is what happens when you don't listen to 6 about going after a beast! He tries to warn them and they act like his a looney! But, now the picture makes sense, it was a map wasn't it? But now begs the question where is the small frail artist now?

BYW- loved to comment about 5 finally getting a piggy back ride :3 So cute!
11/5/2014 c1 HopelessFanGirl4 Life
oh, 6 knows something. And this picture he keeps drawing, this "Keeper" I believe. It most be important if his drawing it like he did the source. That's hope this scorpion doesn't cause to much trouble...I hope.
128 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »