for The Naming of the Statue

8/20/2013 c1 6SickMonkey89
You know what dude...I have not played this game...but I suddenly want to. Where can I find this?

PS: your writing prowess surpass those of many an author. Congrats dude. I love it :3
7/25/2013 c1 17Mimi011
OH MY GOD! It makes the story so much better if you read it outloud!
2/8/2013 c1 5Dragon C. Chan
Love it!
1/26/2013 c1 1pheo17
Applause to this! Very nicely done. BROFIST.
11/2/2012 c1 9Anne Fatalism Dilettante
DAMMIT. This so needs to be longer. I'm a Pewdiepie fan *shameless* and with Stephano, they just kick butt.

FAVED.
10/26/2012 c1 russianmuse
Your writing style is very unique,I think, on I really enjoyed it. It was like reading a novel. I think I found your talent! I hope to read more from you!Good luck to you lassy.
10/10/2012 c1 47animeloveramy
I actually love this. And I want to thank you, I've been wondering where he first got his name :D

Brilliant
10/3/2012 c1 1Madsouki
When will you uppppddddaaaatttttteeeeee?it has been so long *has it* *brofist* CrysPersonalStalker is signing out :D
9/7/2012 c1 Kioshikitsunekun
That was awesome bro. _
8/16/2012 c1 90SapphireShelle91
Hehehe. YAY! Stephano! I like this. Very well-written. Keep up the great work!
7/20/2012 c1 9Eerily
AHHH! I love Pewdiepie so much! My friend mentioned this fix to me so I just had to find it and read it for myself!

It makes me proud to be a bro :)
7/7/2012 c1 17SlayerOfTears
And thus begins the strange pair's even stranger journey together where Stephano will be thrown, dropped, kicked, kidnapped and knocked into the sewer water by PewDiePie! :D

Faved!
7/5/2012 c1 3Silverpeltwolf
Neet I like it.
7/2/2012 c1 Darnitize
Once again awesome, you made me create an account just to fave you... I am the guest beneath here... just had to fave you and follow you, still an awesome story...
7/2/2012 c1 Guest
This was an awesome story and really creative by taking Stephanos side of the epic tale of Pewdie and Stephano. I enjoyed reading this, thanks a lot ! :)
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »