for The Blooming Lotus

4/7/2014 c9 Jack
Your chapters are like food for a staving man... That i you for a wonderful story and i look forward to further updates
11/29/2012 c9 2Chickenita
This is a beautiful story! I love it!
11/26/2012 c9 18Daniratoe
I love this story so damn much!
Zukko is so sweet... And I love the emotion you put in everybody, Iroh, Pakku, Yue, Sokka... it's amazing
And I just want that pair of stubborn benders together. Zukko is so in love with Katara and she's so childish sometimes. She should just fall for him! But she's a fighter...
Anyways, continue writing! See you later!
11/24/2012 c9 4jellybean530
It always makes me sad when Yue Dies, no matter how many times I watch the Series, or read it.
Zuko figuring out that Katara is the one that sings with wolves was really interesting. I thought he should have been more shocked, and mentioned it to Uncle, and then kept it hidden from Katara.

Always waiting,
JellyBean530
11/24/2012 c9 Marisa
I found a few capitals in the middle of sentences and a few conjoined words at the beginning of sentences.
11/23/2012 c2 13Amber Annabeth Blue
This is going way too fast. Now they're dancing? No, just no.
11/23/2012 c9 marrisa the twin
i really luv your story though i thought thet was goin tu be more romance between Katara and Zuko but i really liked how you made Zuko good from the beginning and connect events from the tv show with your story.
11/23/2012 c2 Marisa
In the beginning, you accidentally wrote 'Sokkasank' instead of 'Sokka sank.'
11/22/2012 c9 kenzie
you dont know how many times i read your story
11/20/2012 c8 Anonymosity
You said you would post in a few hours.. it's been more than a month.
Sorry, I just really like this story! :P
11/19/2012 c8 16BeingWhoIWishIWas
Awesome chapter, I loved it! Great action and dramatic effect, it was excellent good job and update soon!
11/15/2012 c7 2Chickenita
MORE! WRITE MORE! This is great!
9/15/2012 c7 7Kmsitterley
I looovvveeee this! Update! Plsssss!
9/2/2012 c7 16BeingWhoIWishIWas
This story is great! Much better than most capture fics, I really like it!
9/1/2012 c7 CrimsonBackedTanger