FanFiction.Net
for Between the Soil & the Sky

2/16/2012 c2 1jenejes
Oh, poor Edward. Social outcast is so cute on him though. I'm excited to see this bubbly Bella.
2/16/2012 c2 5that kiwi chick
I really like your version of the characters so far.
2/16/2012 c2 sujari6
They make a great trio.
2/16/2012 c1 1kiaras-magical-melody
ah this story is so great :) finally theres something that combines some of my buggest loves; twilight and nail polish. haha i'm such a nail polish fanatic that i check nail polish blogs everyday (along with twilight ones of course) have you heard of the polish for audrey from china glaze? i think it would suit bella. its a perfect tiffany's blue and so so pretty.
2/16/2012 c2 anu1289
Loving this story :)
2/16/2012 c2 BMSCullen
I love awarkward-ward ;), he's cute. I like the threesome friend, no pun intended, they seem to be a good group. See you on the flip side X
2/16/2012 c2 BMSCullen
2/16/2012 c2 sparklymagpie
I can't believe Renee is so narrow minded! I know she will make a impact on the story . Love how sweet Bella is. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Merrily

Kat
2/16/2012 c2 unfamiliar faces
I want a nerdward.

Seriously, this kid is adorable. He talks about the likelihood of being bitten by Mosquitos and random stuff like that and I think I just gained IQ points from reading it all. He seems very cute and geeky. I like it. I think Bella will have no problem warming up to him.

I'm glad Edward isn't like the other people and make fun of Alice for being who she is. He doesn't agree with her smoking, but he treats her like a real person and that's more than other people do. I love that he isn't the douche who rolls with the crowd and can't make up his own mind about people. I cannot even tell you how refreshing that is.

So rebel Bella's breaking some of Mommy's rules? Yes please. And you know I live for angst, so bring it on, sistah.

-Mel-in-a-nutshell

(my name rhymes with a lot of things, k?) :p
2/16/2012 c2 blondieja
Loving this!
2/14/2012 c1 XxTwilghtxFan101xX
I can't wait for where this story would be heading...
2/14/2012 c1 milkfetus10
Off to a great start! Can't wait for more!
2/13/2012 c1 Ellehcim17
New favorite. See you in the next update. ;)
2/13/2012 c1 Courtney37
LOL! ooh great start. Edward falling off the chair while Bella watches him and Bella doing her nails while he watches her. not to mention her VERY judgemental mother who I don't like for right now. I do like where this is going tho. keep up the great work. thanks again
2/13/2012 c1 rita263
I just hope that that nerdy image of Edward stays on, becaus i'm so sick of reading the manwhore/cocky Edward. Great story so far :D
888 « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »