FanFiction.Net
for Between the Soil & the Sky

2/13/2012 c1 dovelove1097
This seems like it's going to be fun! I'm in!
2/13/2012 c1 CynicalDreamerC
Yay, you're back! I love your work, and I'm so very intruiged by this little diddy you've started. Looking forward to see where you take it ~ I adore Geekward. ;)
2/13/2012 c1 auroraboralis
Great start! Could her parents be worse,lol? Love the nail polish titles! Our daughters had to have the Muppet nail polishes for Xmas!
2/12/2012 c1 fakeiloveyous
Yay! Another story! Already looking forward to reading more. :)
2/12/2012 c1 nisilein
I Love it :) I'm a huge nailpolish fan so I like this Bella very much :D

How old are they?
2/12/2012 c1 Lilypad10
I like it! I really like it and I am curious about everyone and how they all fit in the story. Can not wait for the nest chapter.
2/11/2012 c1 8sparklevampFTW
EEEEEEEEEEEE! yes yes YES! oh man oh damn oh God. I was so excited to see this on your page. I'm going to live review this bitch! 8D

I love purple gel pens! :D And hmmm, starting off the story at fifteen! Let's see how this plays out!

Man, this Bella sounds SOOO much like me. It's actually kind of scary.

Hahaha! Constipated is a weird word.

Man that's the same thing I'd be thinking if some strange goth girl told me to "come here."

OHMYGOD SHE EVEN WEARS KNEE HIGH SOCKS. Why are you able to see my life? o_o

I KNEW IT WAS ALICE. My best friend is a goth too. I am freaking out right now.

I can already tell I'm going to reeeally like this story. Just sayin. ;)

Looking at scenery and coming up with plot lines? Yep, that's me. :P

Oooh, who could be at the door? . . . ;)

Damn, not Edward. ):T But that's okay cuz.I love Esme. :)

Ugh, I hate this Renee. So much.

"Oh, they're atheists so they must cook with pig's blood or goat hairs." HAHAHAHAHAA! xD

I wish I had a window seat. :c

Holy. . . Mother. . . Of fuck. She collects nail polish. . . So do I. . . She is me.

OMG ITS EDWARD YES GOD FINALLY. ugh my legs are shaking this story is getting me so excited! Which I don't know why since it's been pretty calm so far but whatevs. *shrug* 8/

Though I love Edward, I hate that he's atheist. Or that's at least what I think he is since both his parents are.

Haha! WIPEOUT!

Oh he has glasses how CUTE! His glasses are dark rimmed; do we have a Hipsterward on our hands here? xD

Nerdward. I love Nerdwards.

*Le gasp!* I bet you're going to name each chapter after a nail polish color! How creative! :D

Ah! He sees her! He saw her! AAAH! :D

I stick my tongue out when I paint my pinky toe too. Jesus. -_-

Goddamnit, it's done. I. Need. MOAR. That was so good. Jeez I've been waiting for this for so long. :)

At First Site by OPI? You know, I think I have that color! :D OPI is my fav.

But seriously man, your Bella is me personified. I'm freaking the flip out right now. •_• Though by having a likeness to the character, I have a feeling I'm going to frickin LOVE this story. :) but really, what story by you do I ever NOT love? ;)
2/11/2012 c1 Airzn
heeey im intrigued ! :D nice, hii good ur back =) ! aweeesomeeeee
2/11/2012 c1 sujari6
Looks like renee is going to put a blot on Bella's social life.
2/11/2012 c1 Just a Girl INACTIVE
Hey!

So Bella is a teenager ...

Hmmm. This should be exciting from you! I like how they viewed each other from a silent distance. Neither of them knowing.

Renee made me chuckle at her behaviour. She thinks she's so proper. Stupid woman!

I loved Royal Rebellions, and I think I read your other one about a bad boy English boy, so this should be a new adventure.

Is Edward going to be a nerd? Oh ... I think you told me this, right? I'm so excited if this is the nerdward. I love nerdward!

So damn cute! :-)

Loving it already and I cannot wait for more!
2/11/2012 c1 EisleyGirl
oh, i love it already! you know, it's the details that sold me. i like "the neighbor's" brain poster. please update soon!
2/11/2012 c1 anu1289
Okay so I'm loving this first chapter so much! I'm really excited for your new story! I love how you incorporated your love for nailpolish in it! P.s. try OPI's leotard-optional. I got it from Sephora and it's gorgeous! ;)

Anu
2/11/2012 c1 Kairxk
New story! *fistpumps*

This sounds like a very intriguing story, and I will definitely be looking out for Chapter 2. I love who the chapter is written out, and I can't wait to read about Bella's first day at Forks High.

Mina
2/11/2012 c1 unfamiliar faces
Hi Nim! :)

So thank you for finally giving us Nerdward, after months of begging on my part. I'm really really excited for this. Renee is exactly like my mother, in religious and social terms. She doesn't even give people a chance. Everyone is judgmental, whether the comments are spoken aloud or not, but maybe not to this degree, lol. I'm intrigued.

Love the title by the way. I agree with twifriend in the sense that Bella does sound a bit like you. So ofc, I love Bella! I think you've captured the dreamer aspect of her really well. So happy you're writing again. I loved RR and TBL.

And finally, nerdward! He is definitely not like the picture I tweeted you, (if you even remember that thing) which is good! Not much of him here, but I can't wait to meet him.

Mel :)
2/11/2012 c1 sparklymagpie
I can't believe Renee is so narrow minded! I know she will make a impact on the story . Love how sweet Bella is. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Merrily