FanFiction.Net
for Between the Soil & the Sky

2/11/2012 c1 twifriend
Love it! I'm intrigued to see what's in store for this cast of characters. You've set up the introduction of each of them so well I already want to know more about them. Do we possibly have a Nerdward in the works? Also, this Bella reminds me of you ; ) Can't wait for more. Until then I'm off to paint my nails...
2/11/2012 c1 WonkeyDonkey
Great 1st chapter.
2/11/2012 c1 Carlie Dani Cullen
Love it
2/11/2012 c1 annagardner11
Amazing as ever I am intrigued can't wai for more
2/11/2012 c1 Twiggalina
I'm really happy you are writing another story.

Great first chapter and I can already tell that I'm going to hate Renee:/
2/11/2012 c1 BMSCullen
Ladie's and Gentlemen, Nim's back! WOO! I have been for what seems like 10 years for your newest story and I am sooo egar to read it! The brief plot didn't sound like one of yOur stories, yet i know that you could make any plot fantastic woth your words. I'll be waiting for the next chapter, XX
2/11/2012 c1 28Thats-So-Alex
It seems interesting so far. :) I'm looking forward to where its going, and as long as it has HEA at the end, I'm all for it. ;)
2/11/2012 c1 6Trashlife
Eeeee! A new NimC story! You literally just made my week!

Amazing first chapter, very intrigued as to how it plays out : )

Trashy
2/10/2012 c1 Nauni
Ah! Loving it so far :)
2/10/2012 c1 20Maplestyle
Great start so far. Can't wait to read more!
2/10/2012 c1 bearygirl
Cant wait to read more.
2/10/2012 c1 5that kiwi chick
Sounds like this'll be an interesting story
2/10/2012 c1 xPeekay
Eeep, a new story, a new Bella and Edward! Assuming that was Edward, of course, PLEASE don't let it be Jacob again! :P Floppy hair and glasses-Edward sounds A-DOR-ABLE but I alm also hoping that he's not as we would expect! Collapsing to the floor! CUTECUTECUTE! I just love how all of your Edwards are different-TBL Edward would swear like a sailor if it happened to him and it WOULDN'T happen to PrinceWard! :P

Your new story is really intruiging, this Bella seems different and I like how her idiosyncrasy is her love of colour and I adore how she paints her nails a new colour everyday! I know I couldn't do it-I haven't painted my nails in months!

I also love how you are using third-person this time; there's a place to use first-person and also a place to use third-person and I think you've made the right choice with this story.

I can see that Bella's mother will become a problem especially if/when Bella becomes friends with Alice, who I'm sure is not all what she seems. And I LOVE that she's a darker Alice, not a predictable, shopping, colourful one.

Carlisle (I'm guessing it's Carlisle) is a sexologist? I had never heard of that before this, LOL! I like that Bella tried her casserole, it shows that she's more open-minded and accepting, like when she didn't want to label Edward as a nerd before she knew him. And she BETTER get to know him.

I'm loving your title, btw.

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET EDWARD! OMG if her neighbour isn't Edward I'll be so shocked! Please be the cutie pie that he seems to be! Although you never know, he could be a complete asshole lol.

Loving it already!

Keep. On. Writing!
2/10/2012 c1 Fatal.Attractions
I'm so glad you're finally back with a new story! I've definitely missed your writing. How long do you plan for this story to be? Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
2/10/2012 c1 9ADADancer
Yay another story! I look forward to reading more.
888 « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 Next »