FanFiction.Net
for Immortality is forever mine, a My immortal rewrite

6/4/2014 c1 4LoriKate
I like it! Really good, considering the original. I'm also doing a rewrite (I promise I started before I read this!), which is less changing the story and more making it readable, but I like this way too!
8/24/2012 c4 don't meet your heroes
I loved this chapter and I think you are doing a great job of fixing this story (BTW, sorry for not reviewing sooner!)
7/17/2012 c4 metometometome
Well then, I hope my reviews are tasty.
Thank you, for not going into any detail of the events that occurred like in the actual story. *shiver* I will never regain my innocence. It was so badly written, too...
Just, thank you.
6/29/2012 c3 18TeamVampire
I approve of liberties. Liberties are fantastic, especially in this case. And I must say, you have undertaken a rather interesting challenge here, which is admirable. And what's more, you're succeeding. I will point out that a new speaker requires a new paragraph, but apart from that you've done a fantastic job. I'm not even annoyed by the protagonist anymore, which is saying something. Admittedly, the inclusion of clothes descriptions will forever be a thorn in my side, but the toning down you've done is... well, a relief, I suppose. My favourite part was:

'I put on my make-up, but I won't bore you with those details.'

I LOLed, as the kids say. I hope you continue to write and work to make the improvements for which there is always room, regardless of skill. :)
4/3/2012 c3 don't meet your heroes
This is great! I loved this chapter...I was think "Oh, Draco, how could you get a room for one?" it made me laugh and I loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/31/2012 c1 don't meet your heroes
Wow! This is good! I'm definitely going to read more if you ever write more! It's better than the stupid original!
2/25/2012 c2 2Tari Tigerlilly
There's grammar, and spelling and a strange thing I haven't seen in ages... its canon and there's even punctuation! My few remaining brain cells are still recovering from the amount of damage that reading half of the original caused. Thank you!
2/21/2012 c2 The One Who is the One
*Bows down* You are god.
2/17/2012 c2 3bugqueenagitha
Wow, when someone with a brain is writing it, and there is no idiotic left overs it's not half bad :)
2/11/2012 c2 metometometome
I LOVE it! I'd realy like to see the rest of the story rewritten.

What's wrong with "y'all"? I say "y'all" a lot. But I'm from southwest Virginia an everyone in this miserable sounds like a hillbilly.

Anyways, update soon!
2/11/2012 c2 metometometome
I LOVE it! I'd realy like to see the rest of the story rewritten.

Anyways, update soon!
2/11/2012 c2 Anonymous
Hmm... I must say this is a nice twist on all the commentaries going around! :) You should definately write more.