for Love and Forever

8/20 c26 anoymous
Hi Icegirl I've been reading your stuff for a long time ... Are u planning on continuing this fic ? Its awesome. Totally.
8/16 c26 7Pricee
Awww. Those two need to just be together forever. They are so good together. Will the be an update?
2/25 c26 19Aili-chan
Awww Plss, continue...
12/7/2014 c26 caitlynprime
Love it little more in depth and also try using thousand years by Cristina perri and get more in depth with optimus and arcees relationship
7/26/2014 c26 smaeht
othe other other chapter please please siiii :)
7/21/2014 c1 Arcee
Okay, this is pretty good, but i would suggest you to have Optimus and Arcee meet in a battle of some sorts. But still, I love the imagination in this. Now that Season 4 is coming out, this would definitely be eligible to become an Arcee back story.
7/7/2014 c26 7Arceegirl4evr
I loved it! I can't wait to read more!
1/12/2014 c2 darkblackandlight86
The scene between Prime and Arcee is cute, although I'm not a shipper for them but hey who knows, you may one day convert me xD
1/12/2014 c1 darkblackandlight86
Seriously liking the change to your fanfic, although the setting is reminding me of war for cyabrton ( can never spell the planet's name right -_- and it's the game version lol)

None the less, I enjoyed the first chapter and going onto the second chapter now.
9/9/2013 c1 cerstone777fire
look i've been reading it and i love it all the way through it's like a twisty ride. girl you've got skill you totally inspired me to be an author when i'm older and i'm working on one right now! thanks to you love your stories keep writing. from
9/2/2013 c26 4Autobot Novastar
Please update soon! :)
7/29/2013 c1 1Tigergirl0626
AAAWWW... adorable
7/17/2013 c26 iopuy
awesome chapter
5/30/2013 c26 7Stopmotiontk421
When are you gonna post the next chapter?
5/19/2013 c1 stopmotiontk421
I love this story, it's really romantic!
147 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »