FanFiction.Net

Nice details you added.
5/21/2016 c2 samuraipanda85
Interesting.
5/21/2016 c1 samuraipanda85
So long as this new kid isn't a Mary sue you have my attention.
7/23/2014 c7 colouredthinking
Gonna update anytime soon? I remember you posted this story on heaven and earth one year ago when it only had four chapters I believe.

Don't throw its potential or put it for adoption!
5/11/2014 c7 8GlitteredCupcakes
Loved it, as always!

sasuke was a bit OOC but I still loved it,

I'm expecting the next chapter will be a mission or a timeskip? But anyways, I don't really care, cuz am loving the story and am fine with anything you write! The new characters are amazing ! I think Naruto anime lacks a character like Hamaro (but they have Shikamaru which is similar)

All in all,

I loved this chapter and I hope it's not the last.

I love they way your write action scenes! They are so exciting. And have a nice day :3
5/11/2014 c6 GlitteredCupcakes
Loved this chapter! Actually am in love with the story !

Tho I expected hamaro to be with ryui when it came to team distribution.

all in all. I LOVED IT! and I read the two stories that had hamaro and ryui in them and they are also amazing. (Now am gonna read chapter 7 XD)
3/17/2014 c7 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE!
3/12/2014 c7 7V-Vendetta
KEEP IT UP! You're doing amazing, and I truly mean this! I hope you update soon!

3/12/2014 c6 V-Vendetta
Keep it up. You're doing amazing. Do NOT let flames get you down. If anyone gives you flames, simply counter-act it with a water type jutsu! _! - Thumbs up

3/12/2014 c5 V-Vendetta
*cries, tears streaming down his face* Hmph. I'm not crying at the sappiness of this chapter! I'm not! Just got dust in my eyes!

3/12/2014 c4 V-Vendetta
Little bit rushed for a chapter, couldn't quite feel the flow. I mean, it was there, but not as powerful as I would like it to have been. Carry on. _

3/12/2014 c3 V-Vendetta
I love the development in this chapter, however Sayuki's mind shouldn't have changed that drastically within the first few hours. But then again, just my two cents. Onto chapter 4.

3/12/2014 c2 V-Vendetta
Very nice. Very nice indeed. Still a little bit rough, but my stories are as well. I'll continue to read. Keep it up.

3/12/2014 c1 V-Vendetta
You've reviewed my story, and now I'm taking a look at yours. Very good beginning, very good length for a chapter, and I'm finding myself about to head onto the next chapter. This chapter was rough around the edges, but most stories are when people first start writing. Keep it up.

1/23/2014 c7 RCPMione
I doubt we've seen the last of Sasuke, can't wait for the next update. Keep writing!
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »