for Uzumaki: Detective Chronicles

7/17/2012 c6 Guest
You have done a great job on this story. I love how you keep with different cases instead of just one major one and minor ones that are barely mentioned. I can't wait for the next chapter and I was wondering how many cases you planned on writing. Please update soon!
7/4/2012 c6 5Rose Tiger
Keep going!
7/1/2012 c3 13The Anime Sage
Ok i knew Ayame was the killer because of three clues.
1. In the beginning, when the man mentioned her 'business'.
2. Senbon made out of ramen, now I was a bit stumped but I had a strong suspicion that it was Ayame.
3. When Hinata asks for the people to show their pockets and you described her, I was certain it was Ayame.
All in all this is a well done story, I hope you upload.
6/5/2012 c5 12Arasia
I feel so sad for Teuchi & Ayame!

I do hope you make the business at Ichiraku pick up soon, heh.

I enjoyed reading this and can't wait to read more :)

Keep up the great work!
6/3/2012 c5 8Dragonrails
new case! yes cant wait to find out what happeneds next!
4/25/2012 c4 Dragonrails
pretty good chap, i wasnt expecting Ayame to be controlled, i wonder how Naruto is gonna focus on that, cant w8 for your next chap
4/25/2012 c4 5Rose Tiger
Ayame-the-killer?-No-way!
4/8/2012 c3 8Dragonrails
great chap keep it up and hmmm...it seems like ayame could be someone of interest to be the killer keep up the great good work on this story cant w8 for your next chap
4/7/2012 c3 5Rose Tiger
Oh dear. Keep going!
3/4/2012 c2 4ElektrikRage
Even though I don't read them all that often, I was always a sucker for a good detective story! I like how you've near seamlessly melded the Naruto world into a more modern setting with a good backstory, and how you didn't fall into the cliche of changing Naruto's outfit to a monochrome black; that take's some skill, bro.

I think I have a decent idea of who the killer is... can't wait to see how you develop the story, so please continue with the awesomeness!
3/4/2012 c2 5Rose Tiger
What promise? I hope it is not what I think it is!
2/11/2012 c1 8Dragonrails
damn already got hooked on your story and it's only the first chap cant wait for the next chap!
2/11/2012 c1 4AnonymousIncognito
Just wanted to warn you that a plagiarist has been outed.

Exodus27 copied the work of Wilkins75 without the permission of Wilkins75 and posted it as their own story.

Wilkins75 story is titled The Demon Plan and published on 11-11-11

Exodus27 titled their story Demon's Dark Plan and published on 2-18-12

Even the summaries are identical.

Be on your guard that Exodus27 does not steal any of your work like they stole Wilkins75.
2/11/2012 c1 5Rose Tiger
This looks like fun! Keep going!