for Be careful when performing magic

2/9/2015 c9 14QueenoftheBlackOrder
AW. ...
3/9/2014 c2 hieizzz
i absolutely love this story! it's soo cute. but i'm kinda curious on why England first goal isn't trying to figure out how to get back to normal? but none the less I love the flow of the story and can't wait to read the next chapter
4/25/2013 c9 14wolfgirl12390
Just curious are you accepting prompts? Because what if England has a nightmare or something and France conforts him.
3/9/2013 c9 yunike08
Don't get mad if I say your characters are OOC but it makes your story amazing and it's sooo undeniably cute!

I'm honestly tired of reading about a Perverted France teasing England all the time, young or old. So this is actually a breather for me! Thank you.

France is so brotherly here, stern but a bit strict I see... hmm. What do you think of this: give them a time when France goes too far & punishes England for something he didn't do? Or something like that? (O-O) No way! Don't listen to me! I'm just being mean! T.T But it'll be interesting though... kolkolkol!

England isn't swearing much (thank goodness) and he's just so cute! I enjoy the scenes when England gets obedient to France, plus the scene where he had to bite his pride so he wouldn't be alone. It's that cute! My goodness, England is so vulnerable anything could happen to him! And did I mention that he's cute? Oh, I did.

Nothing much to say about America yet. He just started appearing. Although, it's understandable that England had to recall memories he had of America & still feel sad about it. Can't explain how I feel about it though. Just angry, sad yet happy at the same time. Does that make sense?

Sorry for rambling. Please continue but take your time. I hope to read more in the future. Thank you & take care.
2/11/2013 c9 Skykiddrio9762
Awww!
10/27/2012 c8 4illgiveyouablackeye
:L I'm kinda confused on why Arthur doesn't like showing so much skin in front of Francis...
HURRAY! Alfred the Hero! :)
HURRY!
9/10/2012 c8 2the pianist 123
Awwwwwwwww... How cute! This is really good, I look forward to reading future chapters.
9/9/2012 c8 SoundofImagination
Amazing work as always Chyse.
Throughout the story, I've some good developments in characters and I'm excited to see another character joining the fray.
At Chapter 5, I think what could've been done was make it a little less...diary-esque? as in it seemed to become a log of commands rather than a story, you could try to give more insight to the thoughts of the two individuals, however that being said, you do well in the fact that we are actually seeing the vast majority of the story through England's Point of View. For example, we get a lot of confusion and we are provided with the observation a four year old England would accumulate, the addition to the untranslated french is also a good point to raise, as (for those of us ignorant of french) we have the blank stares that England gives when France begins to waffle on in French. (Although, the translations at the end are good)
I think what you should work on more in future chapters and possibly (knowing you) future stories containing France in, is try to develop and work with Frances personality a bit better, you do well in creating a France who is not the stereotypical Perverted maniac that he is and he shows more of a human side in your stories, but I think in some parts he begins to lose his essence and feels a little too stern, try make France more laid back and relaxed and maybe more of a smoother character, but not perverted like most fictioners.
For example: I think France should play around with England more, although, I think I can see hints of him loosening more as the chapters progress, which is good.

Overall, I'm really enjoying this Fanfiction, it is incredibly cute and I want to read more! Maybe work of a few OOCness and story building, perhaps start to hint at a conflict the characters must face (not necessarily a violent one, but a choice)
Wonderful work!
Sound
9/5/2012 c6 9WhistleWhileYouWork
Awww! *w*
Sooo cute! .
9/4/2012 c6 Guest
O.O ...Must. Draw. Arthur. Hugging. Unicorn!
ouo Yes I will do just that, the image is too cute to ignor!

Love it!

owo InkFlow
9/4/2012 c7 25poopertrooper
Ah, this story is really adorable! I hope the next chapter comes soon! :D
9/4/2012 c7 Deserted Profile
Can't wait for the next chapter! Arthur's so cute!
9/3/2012 c3 Guest
I love this! Every chapter is more and more adorable. It's intresting to see how different France and England's relationship is at the different ages.
lol why does France have Thomas the Tank Engine cutlery?

owo InkFlow
9/3/2012 c5 4Leo et Lab
Aw, Chibirisu is so adorable! I also love big brother France. XD They are so adorable! Please update soon!
7/9/2012 c3 9WhistleWhileYouWork