for The Dinner Hour

2/21/2012 c1 2restless-soul63
You. You are amazing. This was brilliant! The retelling of Silver Millennium events? Stunning. That there could be a version like this of the Shitennou's so-called descent to evil and Beryl! The setting. The characters. The unfolding of events! I can't pick this apart and tell which part of it I enjoyed most. How the beginning and end is with Tanaka-san. Hopeful beginning and really just hope and hopeful end with things having fallen into place and continue to do so. Senator Hino not seeming as that...maligning? Setting Rei up on these dates. Jadeite's current life. The flashbacks. Selene! Oh but Minako is precious! The scene with her explaining about Kunzite and what they did was very compelling.

It's about Rei and Jadeite but it's like everyone that showed up had a moment to themselves! That I almost want to cry because this ended so soon! Mamoru! Usagi! Just. Wow.

You had me going, thinking that crap they don't know how it ended yet there's going to be angst and a little heartbreak but then you pull this history and love, there is no heartbreak. Nuh uh. Mamoru,a smidge maybe. Maybe.

The Jade-Mamoru moment. Seriously.

This whole read was like HALLE-EFFING-LUIA.

I really really enjoyed it, if you hadn't already figured ;)which you most likely probably most certainly had already seeing as I've been shamelessly flailing about fangirling The Dinner Hour...

Anyways, thank you. And I really hope there's more? Maybe? :p
2/20/2012 c1 midnight nightmare
I absolutely loved this story. It was very well written, and there weren't any plot holes that I could find. I sincerelly hope to see a "sort of" continuation, where the other shitennou are found (I'm sure you can keep up to par with this one).
2/18/2012 c1 2agoraphobia
This was so great! More than great! Everything was so well put together and thoughtful! I like the twist you threw in with what really happened behind the scenes of the "betrayal". I do like the mix of the manga/anime versions by using Rei's father, but also mentioning things like Yuuichirou. One thing I am very curious about is I'm guessing Mamoru didn't have the shitennou's stones? Because in the manga he was given their stones and used them in order to turn to when he needed some advice. I'm guessing not since Mamoru was still so bitter towards them and they weren't mentioned. But urg. This story had so many layers! It was beautiful. I think, despite Rei's cold exterior, when faced with your "soulmate" it could make anyone melt. I loved it. I hope there will be more installations of this story! Would love to see more of these two and see the rest get their happy endings. :)
2/17/2012 c1 240sarsaparillia
I just. I just have a lot of feelings about this pairing, and you portrayed them so perfectly and I love the way you went about the Shitennou's betrayal and I JUST HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS OKAY. I am completely gushing but this fic completely made my shitty day a hundred times better and I just- thank you. Thank you for writing this. Thank you.

I love Rei so much.

(P.S. Any chance the other girls will get stories, too?)
2/13/2012 c1 7Commander Beckett
I have to say that you are one of the best Rei/Jadeite writers I've read, I loved reading the story. I liked how you've written Rei particularly, - people normally characterise her as a bitter harpy but you've captured the manga Rei's essence beautifully. She's true to her character and I loved that part of your writing. Jade was quite believable, I connected with his character and found him likeable.

What I liked about this story was your interpretation of the fall of the Silver Millennium, you've thought out the details and the result was great. I look forward to reading more stories and please do continue writing! I enjoyed reading this story immensely.
2/11/2012 c1 123bashfulglowfly
Excellent story! I enjoyed it very much. You did an excellent job on the story backgrounds of the War and the characters then and now.

I'm going to have to take a look at your other stories and see if you've written the stories for Minako, Makoto and Ami...and if you haven't yet, I'm looking forward to reading them when you do!
2/11/2012 c1 WhinerBaby
I absolutely _LOVED_ this fan fiction. The characterization was brilliant, the plot line fantastic... and I normally don't review on things I read, so take it from me you 100% did fanfastic and I would HAPPILY read more! (In fact I'm a storyteller for a sailor moon rpg and I'm posting a link to this story on our forums so other people will read it!)

Write more so I can be in further bliss!

~ WB
2/11/2012 c1 42Procrastination Fairy
This is great. The characters are absolutely themselves and you execute the plot in a way that makes it believable and fits right in with canon.

I liked how you almost made Senator Hino seem like he actually cared about Rei. It made it interesting.

I'm sure you'll be asked to add stories for the others, but to be honest, I think this is best suited on its own. The implication is enough.

You're a great author and I hope you stay interested in the Sailor Moon section. I'll put you on author alert just in case you decide to write more soon. Thank you for this wonderfully written piece.
38 « Prev Page 1 .. 3