for No Secrets II

7/12/2021 c14 WhiteEagle1985
A great story so far!
1/30/2020 c14 derektomlinson
videl smirking at her boyfriend so sayianman when are you going to propose to me
1/31/2019 c14 Enforcer209
It’s a shame that this story is incomplete
1/28/2019 c10 Guest
No, it isn't "Trunks and I". Please don't make try to include a grammar correction in your story when unless you know what you are talking about (especially when you still can't distinguish between your and you're).

"I" is used as the subject of a sentence. "Me" is used as an object. In the sentence, "Can you take me and Trunks...", "me and Trunks" are the objects of the sentence, and thus "me" is correct.

This really bugs me.
1/16/2019 c14 Oopel101
I wonder if you will see this? I am kinda sad you didn't bring the story to a conclusion, but it was still a good read nonetheless! If you ever do finish it one day, that would be cool, if not that's fine too. Thanks for the time you put into the community :)
10/11/2018 c14 dld51
I really enjoy reading both "No Secrets" stories. It is a ashamed this story was never finished. I would have like to see how this would have ended.
9/10/2018 c14 Rebmul
its a shame this is dead
7/4/2018 c14 13creativesm75
cool
2/10/2018 c14 KuramaGirl61
Please finish it it's so good!
2/3/2017 c14 Guest
It would be cool if you continued the story. I realy like it and would like to know what hapens next.
1/29/2017 c14 ImperioManish
It has been getting interesting...plz finish it up
4/15/2016 c1 Guest3293
This is by far the best story I read. The prequel was amazing! But it's been a while since you last updated, and I'm kinda worried if you ditched it... Please don't... I'm really looking forward to it... :(
2/26/2016 c14 2stryboy
Please update
3/30/2015 c14 1gabelou1991
J'adore. J'attend la suite ton histoire est captivante.
3/5/2015 c14 t1m3f0x
Why doesn't Gohan realize that he can't sense Goku and his past self because they're in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber? He should realize that it's ten days before the Cell Games.
168 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »