FanFiction.Net
for Phoenix Resurgent

4/11/2022 c18 Ryan
Hell yes, the first story I've seen where the geth find her instead of cerberus, and it is glorious!
9/13/2021 c18 Smokinbarrrel
So, this was really really really good. I am figuring that it is dead, but regardless of that thank-you for the story.
6/27/2021 c18 36Jonn Wolfe
Sorry this is abandoned. It was quite good!
6/16/2021 c18 The Jedi Potato
Please sir can I have some more?
7/22/2020 c16 koseta.a
Shepard is so bad ass she broke Miranda with a look. I feel bad for her tho, for realsies
12/18/2018 c18 NovaSaber
I can just imagine Garrus pulling out his Omn-tool and playing a game like angry birds while Shepard and Grunt and ‘playing’ with the Varren.
10/10/2017 c18 12Night3603
First off let me say this is amazing as always. Really enjoyed it and I do hope sheps eyes get better, though itd still be cool to see shep "blind" and still kick ass but complications could arise. Anyway now id like to say. I hope your life has gotten better since 2013. If it hasn't I'm deeply sorry. I do want to say that I would love to see this continue. I suppose I have no right to talk when I have stories of my own unfinished and I know my own readers are wanting them complete. But this is amazing and deserves to be finished, and you deserve the recognition of its brilliance. If you are able to, please continue. A masterpiece like this shouldn't be left undone.
10/10/2017 c16 Night3603
Oh my god this is just getting SO. DAMN. GOOD! Love seeing the moments where Shepard just goes Badass Goddess mode and DESTROYS everything with ease. Power fantasy I know but its always so awesome! This is always how I picture Shep anyway. A woman (Yes femshep is canon for me and maleshep doesn't exist) so strong and skilled that she surpasses any obstacle, while not with ease, at least easily enough. When I got to thinking of whos a better military hero people like Master Chief or Femshep? Femshep all the way, shes saves the fucking galaxy!
9/9/2017 c18 1Katsuhito
Rereading this one again. Loved it as always. :) I'm sorry to hear this story is placed on temporary hold, but I understand a recalcitrant muse. I do note that said hiatus has now lasted 4 years, so I hope you're able to wrestle said muse into submission soon. Gonna go read your newest story now - looks interesting.
8/1/2017 c18 ForbiddenFandom
Soooooo no update then?
Whelp, That's a damned shame too.
10/21/2016 c18 Ronin Kenshin
awesome fic hope ya finish it someday
6/21/2016 c18 16Gypsy Druid
LOVING! IT! Hope you come back!
5/4/2016 c18 5Veleriphon
This was a load of fun. So many arcs let to run. Shame, that.
2/23/2016 c18 13N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Shit. Well to be curious, I'm wondering how this turns from a liar a and Shepard fic to a tail and Shepard fic. Please continue.
2/23/2016 c17 N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Awh, I like this Miranda. Hope she gets help from Shepard and not a bullet, women's been through enough, both of them.
290 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »