FanFiction.Net
for The Red Calm

8/31/2012 c15 4naruto7332
hey i just finished this thing and you really need to update it. but i gotta say it is REALLY depressing.
8/25/2012 c15 Guest
Started of cool, but got boring quickly.

Your idea of making the narutoverse gritty and real seems to be making Naruto a carbon copy of Sasuke. Yawn.

Also, stupid cockteasing with whatever Neji did 4 chapters ago. If you really had him kill Sakura and Tsunade it is beyond idiotic, and whatever else he did should be found out (seriously, the tend of the ex-kage cannot be ungarded).

But well, interest lost, so who cares
7/17/2012 c15 templar627
Great story, I really love the concept and plot so far.
7/16/2012 c15 namikazestorm
This story is quite good, I like where you're heading with this! Although having Naruto on the avengers path doesn't really suit him at all since he's already accepted the teachings of Jiraiya, so I don't know how you'll pull it off but it will be really difficult. Anyways Good job on the story so far, and good luck update soon :D
7/16/2012 c14 KingQrunk
Im freaking out over here. Its been 2 months, I know its a bit soon to think the stories abandoned, but have had it happen so many times, would be a shame for all this potential to be gone.
7/3/2012 c15 KingQrunk
Wow, I read all 15 chapters in 1 day. Amazing fic, Ive never read one quite like it! We going to see any rinnegan from naruto anytime ? I was always interested in that or what would happen if he had those eyes.
I literally cannot wait for more!
6/30/2012 c15 21ezcap1st
That last bit with mei facing her sensei was really poignant. There's something about teacher-student relationships that really tug at your heartstrings. Probably the trust put within each other...
6/29/2012 c15 3ForcingStoriesDownYourThroat
Interesting story! Hopefully a update will come soon.
6/23/2012 c2 5Aishata
Looking at how little reviews you have, I have half a mind to get some friends and review every single one of your chapters. No, the amount of reviews don't do you justice compared to the quality of your fic. The transitions are amazing, the plot inducing powerful feelings, and the events inspire high tension. The character development (though random for Haku) is powerful especially regarding the mirror between Naruto and Sasuke.

You haven't updated. I hope you do. This story is too good to not be finished.
6/21/2012 c9 13Zephyrclaws
Love the story, but... That was kinda random. "Hey, Haku, you're back from the dead! Let's go have lunch."
5/13/2012 c15 El Frijolero
Nice chapter i hope you update soon
5/12/2012 c15 Aishata
Thanks for the chapter! Ggood to see you back.
5/12/2012 c15 vashman7
Thanks for the update.

Cash
4/14/2012 c14 5Aishata
SO GOOD. You're story is amazing.

Especially like that Naruto will reunite with his Uzumaki heritage, and Mei is a badass.
4/11/2012 c13 Ironman088
5 years. 5 long years, and its stories like this that make me come back. This is an amazing story with great potential. And you said this was your first story? either your a natural with writing a story or you have a great BETA. Well, maybe a bit of both too maybe. The thing though that i truly appreciate though is your creative genius: creativity. Your going outside the 'norm' and doing things your way instead of the same beaten path everybody else seems to be taken now. I cant tell you how much i enjoy this story so far. You made me a fan.
93 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »