for The Water is Rising Quick

5/19/2012 c1 Guest
This was absolutely wonderful! Fantastic job!
5/17/2012 c1 3ElvenCompanion
Found your story when I was rummaging through other people's favorites. All I can say is, Fabulous! I was so intrigued by the whole thing, how we follow Peeta's journey through his early adventures in dating, though the games, and coming back from his hijacking. LOVE the ending, I was laughing so hard, i had to cover my whole face and bite my lip, cause of course I'm at work, supposed to actually be doing...work. I laughed, I ached for him, I just loved it. Will definitely check out your other stuff!
5/16/2012 c1 2mocking-potter
what an extremely cute fic!
5/15/2012 c1 blackolives10
I absolutely love this.
5/15/2012 c1 StarDusk
I went on to read this story thinking that it would be so AU, since you started it when Peeta was in a very young age. But I loved the story's transition to the books, and it's in Peeta's POV! *swoon*

As you well know by now, I love Peeta! and I'm so glad I gave this a shot for the second time, coz the first time I clicked on this, your warning really made me hit the Back button. I'm really REALLY glad I read it! I truly enjoyed the reading this from start to finish.

You started it with an adorable baby Peeta, but a very curious curious one! And I loved being in his head while growing up. I think you captured well the development and changes during puberty. I loved how you explored his sexuality here, and I think it matches with his personality of what we know as canon.

Gonna go and reread it ow! :) THANK YOU!
5/13/2012 c1 Evehlark
I'm speechless. It's just so beautiful. Thank you for a wonderful story. Oh my god you're flawless.
5/12/2012 c1 2AstrianneLMyJ
well lots of people have said it but I'm stating it again : this story is beautiful...
5/6/2012 c1 211h05
All the way through this fanfic I wished I had written it. Just... really.

I wanted to point out a couple of things, though. I think Katniss would've known how sex works, as "pure" as she was. She knew about Gale's fame of heartbreaker, for instance, so people in District 12, specially in school, talk. And why is Annie & Finnick's kid redheaded? I'm curious.

But those are details; I really enjoyed the story and your writing.
5/5/2012 c1 2Isolde88
I know it's a story about sex, and most are all lust and het; but this is simply beautiful! I love the way you've made it so natural and REAL.
5/4/2012 c1 7oywiththepeetaalready
Phenomenal. Absolutely fantastic
5/4/2012 c1 MargotTenser
I love how perfectly you got Peetah's character. It's so easy to make him mindlessly devoted, but the normal humanness and sensuality of his love humanizes everything and makes him real. I love it.
4/30/2012 c1 33colorrosette
This was so adorable. The beginning and ending we're great. Love how they tied each other. Your writing is great and superb
4/30/2012 c1 jono1217
Beautiful. I liked that Peeta isn't as pure as we tought.
4/30/2012 c1 Angel Eyed Vampire
I did NOT expect this fic to turn out this spectacular! I mean, you've literally mapped out his entire life :O you amaze me. Love it. "To my stupid kids" best line ever :D
4/28/2012 c1 9worthlesswbu
I don't even know what to say...this is amazing. I like, refused to go to bed because I was determined to finish this tonight. I might even read it again tomorrow. This was so amazing. :3

Added to my favorites!