for The Water is Rising Quick

1/23/2017 c1 1Ellae
I've never been a fan of this pairing but this was beautiful. Sex Ed in the District
7/14/2016 c1 Guest
So sweet and beautifully written. I doubt Peeta would have been with any girls between the Games and the Victory tour - if Snow paid a visit to Katniss just because of a kiss in the woods, he certainly wouldn't let Peeta get away with publicly dating and groping other girls, let alone fucking them - but this explores sexuality, so I get why it's in the story.

I do think it's ooc for Peeta to be so callous towards the other girls, though. THG ended with him being numb and resigned, not angry. And it was only when he was hijacked that he was cruel to people. Even then, it was only towards those he thought hurt him.
7/13/2016 c1 Pokemonpoko
woah just stumbled on this and can I say AMAZING!?
6/25/2016 c1 madteen66
This is beautifully written :)
5/24/2016 c1 7Lizardphobia
This was so so beautiful. And the earlier part of it was so heartbreaking. But beautiful. Did I mention that I loved it? And it was simply beautiful? :)
5/11/2016 c1 abandonedaccount47
This was so incredibly sweet.
3/15/2016 c1 ANON
Great story
2/21/2016 c1 mattiemay1117
This was really good! I loved seeing Peeta's perspective and his crush on Katniss throughout the series. It was kind of hard to follow at times but I could pretty much tell where each part was in the storyline. :) Really well written though and I love the post-mockingjay parts so much! Very realistic and true to their characters! Anyways love the story, and i've been reading some of your others and they're really good too! (It seems like you don't write anymore so IDK if you'll see this tho...)
1/11/2016 c1 4Enna Moon
Okay this sounds stupid but this just felt so real, so so real. Thank you.
12/5/2015 c1 8TinkStar87
Oh this ending was priceless! Love it when good history repeats itself. Really enjoyed your take on their history and them. Read ya Later ;)
11/25/2015 c1 sweetsandstoryz
So good, loved the full circle
4/2/2015 c1 13desperatelyobvious
Loved how this story made a complete 360, and even though it was told in Drabble-like segments, I really enjoyed how the reader is able to see the transition of how much Katniss grew to love Peeta and Peeta's journey with understanding intimacy. Fantastic job!
3/13/2015 c1 secretReader
oh my Peeta,i used to think all you have to do is just sleep all night in the same bed with your spouse to make u reached a certain amount of time sleeping in the bed together,io and behold automatically u somehow get pregnant.i was totally confident about it until,i read fanfic and walk in my mum and dad when i was the time i'm 12 i 100% understand sex.
3/4/2015 c1 9m1129
Just finally read this, and loved it!
1/6/2015 c1 34Cloudless Dreamer
Cute, simply cute. I loved their toasting scene and how after all the hardships all the people who showed up and how much they cared. Especially the Effie and Haymitch parts.
266 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »