for The Water is Rising Quick

2/12/2014 c1 Koshivuh
It took me awhile to read this, but it was freaking loved. I only wish there was more. I didn't know if I was going to like it, but I did, and I was happy to read it!
2/9/2014 c1 4Romance and Musicals
This was amazing! Oh my God. It was a brilliant insight into Peeta's mind throughout his life and very in-character. Beautifully written.
1/30/2014 c1 StrayPuppy
aww 3
1/27/2014 c1 Priya
That was the sweetest, cutest thing and I loved every second of it, great job!
1/5/2014 c1 ChocolatMoosePi
Great job! Ths is so cute and funny
1/3/2014 c1 Guest
lovely, thank you :)
12/22/2013 c1 Cheaward
I loved this fic so much. Thank you for writing it.
12/18/2013 c1 Jambecca
That was a great, very different look at the story. Intense.
12/10/2013 c1 Sarah
You give Peeta such depth, complexity and maturity - I love it! He's very sensual too. Everything we want him to be, but still what the author envisioned for the character. Lastly, loved the backstory and sexy scenes!
12/9/2013 c1 1cactuscorsage
Loved this story! "I like to treat the lady," was my absolute favorite line. I mean, my god.
12/8/2013 c1 6Pipra
Great fic!
12/6/2013 c1 splv
Awesome work. You really have a way with words and you had me hooked from the start. I think my favorite line in the whole story was "knows a fake kiss from Katniss, like he knows how to breathe" Great job!
12/2/2013 c1 Kitty Grace
I laughed so hard at the end. Your writing is a gift to Everlark shippers everywhere. Thank you!
12/2/2013 c1 Guest
This was a great way to see Peeta's side of the story. Absolutely loved it! Made the work day more bearable! Thank you
11/23/2013 c1 Guest