FanFiction.Net
for Head over Feet

3/25 c1 Moltz
Yay, fluffy stuff.
It’s been a while since I’ve read fluff.
I’m guessing has had a thing for Bella for a while but she’s too busy wasting time with dweebs that like tweed. lol.
Daily updates are a joy to read. Thanks.
2/12 c1 Periwinkleeblue
wait did you delete some parts? i swear ive read this. i was rereading through my favs fics and noticed this. please bring it back. i love your fics. it is soooooo good!
2/6 c1 deionmccoy643
Yes why are all your stories gone? Where all the full length stories? Are they available for download becaus i really enjoy reading them repeatedly.
1/28 c1 Whexasian4lyfe
Hello there! Have you moved all of your stories to another platform or have you just removed the bulk of them all together? I’ve had this story favorited for forever and was hoping to reread when I discovered it wasn’t all here :(
12/31/2023 c1 Guest
Why is this gone too? Why are all your stories gone?

Why why why why why why why
12/12/2023 c1 Guest
Whaaat happened to this
10/23/2023 c16 marme
Linda, linda historia. Me encantan los fic de amistad y amor.
7/29/2023 c16 Guest
You have thing for jealous Bella huh.
I prefer jealous edward
7/1/2023 c16 CynMar Rom
Awwwww. They do Austin proud. Keeping it weird.
This was adorable, thanks for sharing!
5/16/2023 c16 ClaceLover08
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
4/4/2023 c11 Guest
Odio cuando en los fics en los q son amigos y se gustan ell hace ésta mierda ridícula.
2/14/2023 c13 1EdwardsFirstKiss
I just love their back and forth. He really knows how to handle her crazy ass. LOL
2/14/2023 c10 EdwardsFirstKiss
I laughed so hard through this chapter! Bella, Bella, Bella... LOL
2/14/2023 c9 EdwardsFirstKiss
I love Bella!
2/14/2023 c8 EdwardsFirstKiss
I was disappointed in Forks. The Twilight museum was nice and the Welcome to Forks sign, but I don't think much else was filmed there. La Push beach had giant washed up trees that were awesome, though!
3,252 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »