FanFiction.Net
for Head over Feet

5/14/2019 c16 southernpur-rica
I could honestly read more of these two and their friends. Funny, sweet, and all around a great time. Like when you realize you got extra fries and didn’t pay, great. Loved it! I need food now.
5/14/2019 c15 southernpur-rica
Perfection
5/14/2019 c14 southernpur-rica
I tried ordering pizza from a plunger after I had my wisdom teeth out, my hubby made sure to record it for me.
5/14/2019 c13 southernpur-rica
My husband is honestly Bella in this, no lie. I could just squeeze his face!
5/14/2019 c12 southernpur-rica
Totes hawt! Dear lord I can’t believe I even thought/said/wrote that! But in all fairness, it was seriously yummy.
5/14/2019 c11 southernpur-rica
Somebody give her a Valium or hit a joint, jaysus calm down lol
5/14/2019 c10 southernpur-rica
Lord she’s still drunk and she’s embarrassed , give her a break Edward
5/14/2019 c9 southernpur-rica
Hehe, dead people having sex, good one Bella! I laughed so hard with this chapter
5/14/2019 c8 southernpur-rica
That was a great decision on both parties. And a great plan he had in tickling her to submission
5/14/2019 c7 southernpur-rica
Maybe he should just keep her with during a movie night and kiss her.
5/14/2019 c6 southernpur-rica
Lord these two need! Somebody just go for it!
5/14/2019 c5 southernpur-rica
My hubby and I only lasted a year and halfish, lol. I love how he kept saying “remember when...” to her just to get her to smile.
5/14/2019 c4 southernpur-rica
“Squeezes thighs together “, he gives piano lessons!? Oh bless this story and smile it’s giving me!
5/14/2019 c3 southernpur-rica
What does he do for a living, besides making sure Bella doesn’t succumb to sugar induced diabetes
5/14/2019 c2 southernpur-rica
The best of friends can make the best lovers. That was and still is my hubby and I, and we’re having our 18th wedding anniversary this December. We still crack jokes, still pick at one another, and still laugh. These two make me smile, the little weirdos.
3,252 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »