for The Queen of the Ocean

5/9/2020 c1 Bella boo
I like the detail u put into the background, Theron script las detailed but not overly so ,i also liked the seacond chapter alot it wasnt to scary but ir still was very good, so T9 me it was a 8/10!
12/7/2015 c2 6WeLiedAboutTheCookies
CREEPY ASS SHIT RIGHT THERE MAN
11/13/2015 c2 2Crimson cat angel
Love!

I will never look at bodies of water the same again
6/20/2015 c2 FireFox Vixen
Love!
5/15/2014 c2 2misamisachna
I had never got around to reading this till now. In all honesty it was a really good read didn't make me vomit though I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight. Overly active imagination which makes me want to know what happened to them.
8/17/2013 c2 53Tina-chan V
Good ending! Now excuse me while I go boil my brain.

You wanna see something cool? Look up 'Trypophobia' on Google or Bing images.
8/17/2013 c1 Tina-chan V
Well...that's different. I nearly vomited. This is still pretty good though.
7/31/2013 c2 17Mimi011
No! Kumajiro! I only mourn for you! besides, who was Canada anyway.
6/23/2013 c2 8TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin
I... was half confused... that was awesome. I... surprisingly, i love this thing, even though I don't know how to react to it, exactly. So now I'm going to eat dinner, and our dinner just happens to be fried fish. this is going to be fun. oh, and I am now giggling like a maniac... i haven't felt this good in a long time... so, uhm, yeah... thank you! :D
6/23/2013 c1 TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin
I am thankful that I'm alone in the room... I- ... wow... I love The Little Mermaid... I love mermaids, but I also love gore, and epic strangeness, and ruining my childhood. I don't know if I should cry or not... though I admit, I enjoy this, and- well... yeah... oh God... Matthew... poor, poor Matthew... dammit Francis... wait... does this mean mermaids can do females, too? Because that would be cool- in a twisted and insane way- and I'm actually considering wanting to experience that... yeah... something's probably wrong with me... so... thank you!
6/1/2013 c1 2TwistedNoir
Really enjoyed this and loved the 2nd chapter.
Would love to find out what happens when Matthew returns and who his brother ends up with
3/15/2013 c2 Lara
I like it. I think a sequel would be awesome, I don't know if I'm the only one bu I know that I would like to know exactly what happened to Alfred and Matthew
2/5/2013 c1 47GakuenAlicefan27
Very interesting story. I think you did well by putting a warning on the summary, it avoids a lot of complications. It took me about two minutes and something to decide on reading it or not. I'm happy I chose the former because I really liked your writing style and your idea.
11/11/2012 c2 Guest
I have just been scarred for life.0_0
8/16/2012 c2 2Wicked-Lollypop
This was extremely disturbing. Could you write another chapter, just one more? In this chapter you wrote that matthew made a decision that he wouldn't regret, why? What changes the second time he goes with Francis? Is he treated better, when does he become a merperson? This isn't even a critique, this is a plea that you write more, please? I love this story. It's really well done and original enough that with a change of names it becomes it's oen story, easily.
27 Page 1 2 Next »