for An Unexpected Turn of Events

9/9/2020 c10 riley
ok i know im 8 years late but we CANT have holly and artemis's relationship turned to dust sooooooo i'll
get the pitchforkes and you can get the torches... sounds like a plan LETS KILL TROUBLES ASS
9/5/2020 c1 Hpcrafter
This story has been amazing. i am curebtly rereading it and am once agin finding it amazing. I read thath there is meant to be a sequal coming out does anyone know when that will br
9/2/2020 c24 Onute
Kaori. What have you done to me? :D Not only have I read this masterpiece a hundred times (over and over again). These relationships, as described, have become a role model for me! An example of what a relationship should be. Its just wonderfull.
8/30/2020 c24 1pavook
In the end Holy's growth spurt felt a bit much, now she is just Short for a human, not that special.
Artemis and Holy felt a bit dull after kids, it's like they degraded and took what is worse from both worlds, I didn't like it, it was like it wasn't them anymore.

I liked the story overall and it was well written and nothing was that hard to overcome to read until the finish. I would like to add that it's great achievement, coz I did read maybe 3 or 4 Fowl books very long time ago and remember very little from it.
8/13/2020 c1 Zach
Interesting.
8/14/2020 c18 Zarion
Very good story, although I really disliked making Holly taller, it’s completely possible for human women with certain disorders to be that short, and the height difference is one of my favorite parts about the pairing, it also seems like a big separation from being an elf. I can deal with it but it’s just really annoying and I don’t understand why it was added, it just makes her worse as a character.
8/11/2020 c23 Guest
i liked the sex part it was hot
8/6/2020 c3 PapaTanuki
I love the passion in all of the scenes, it isn't just some smutty story. When reading the books I always wanted some romance between Artemis and Holly to emerge, even after they brought in that genius girl (I forget her name). Finding this fanfiction that has just enough dialogue, wonderful structure, and very good grammar is quite honestly a miraculous find. I'm not sure if this is ongoing or not, but I truly hope that this story never ends.
8/2/2020 c10 Marina
Well, Author, are you happy now that you’ve broke my heart into millions pieces? I surely hope so T-T
8/1/2020 c4 Marina
Well, you jut had to fuck it up, didn’t ‘cha?
Didn’t you have something better to do than worrying about ONE recon who was specifically on VACATIONS?

Also, love the story, you’re such a great writer, I love you so much
7/27/2020 c4 Guest
Gosh, it makes me so happy to see that this fic I read all the time still finds new readers. Have fun reading it everyone, it’s a wild ride!
7/24/2020 c8 Guest
One question who is the other genii? Because it could be either Opal or Foaly.
7/21/2020 c24 Cool
Nice
7/17/2020 c22 kekbekmekflekwek
The story was fun, but the strange religious stuff really ruined it. They're married already, having kinky sex for months, yet they're living in sin for not being married like humans? You're fucked in the head.
7/13/2020 c13 Guest