for An Unexpected Turn of Events

3/2/2012 c1 44TexasDreamer01
I can't help but dissolve into a fit of giggles at the end. XD

brittney
2/26/2012 c1 4delax
This was delicious, and loving. I don't know what the original was like, but the mechanics are of high quality as well.

I look forward to the rest of this 200k behemoth!
2/24/2012 c1 Der Adler
I've been looking for this story for the longest time. Thanks for putting it back up. Absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter.
2/20/2012 c1 ObsessedReader525
Amazing! I loved it!
2/18/2012 c1 smooth.like.sandpaper
Ah, finally. You have no idea how long I've been searching for this. For some reason I kept on telling myself that it was a dream, seeing as there was no other story like this in the whole fan fiction database. I have to say, this (with the exception of Kitsune Heart's drabbles) is probably one of the best AF fan fictions and I hope you keep at it!
2/17/2012 c1 4tdogkarate
-takes a deep breath- YOU REPOSTED IT AGAAAAAAIN! 8D -tackleglomps- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! -going to save it this time-
2/16/2012 c1 8invader13panda
Thank you for reposting the inspiration for one of my greatist deviantart art pices, I love your work, and the life you give to the characters.
2/15/2012 c1 1Mathew V. Dempsey
Whoo, It's back up, this was good when I first read it and amongst the drivel that comprises the rest of this fandom this is by far on a whole new level.
2/14/2012 c1 4msralways
I have never actually read a fic that was M rated with these two, but I loved yours. Please, can't wait for chapter two and to see how this will play out. :)
2/14/2012 c1 salarian scientist
HAZAH! the return of the best Artemis Fowl fanfiction I've ever read! Thank you for posting this again (: now others who havnt already can experience this masterpeice. Half the books I read are not nearly as good as this!
2/13/2012 c1 Yami Marik
It's very nice to see this story being put back up on the web. I remember reading it a while ago and I still remember its interesting narrative, creative storyline, and well-written, classy lemon style placements. I look forward to reading it again and, of course, saving a copy this time.
2/13/2012 c1 14Waiyi
:) thank you for re-posting this story :)
2/13/2012 c1 10Ru-Doragon
Hey, -pauses and thinks- I do believe that I told you that if you took this down again I was gonna be the one reposting it as soon as I found out right? Just making sure. As for editing all this...gonna work on that and I wanna talk to you about a few grammar rules b/c there are some things that you do that are a) just wrong and b) drive me up a fricking wall. So. We need to talk SOON. -gives you a pointed look- Goodnight my dear. Kiss the baby for me, okay? ^_^
2/13/2012 c1 32Kitsune Heart
HEY! HEY! HEEEEEEY! Don't forget what I'M doing! Drum up some anticipation! Tell everyone I'm recording the podfic! I'm already on chapter 7, and the only reason I'm not on, like, 15 is that I've been sick this last week. Tell theeeeeeeeem.

Good to see it back. Now... -whaps your nose- no more taking it down! It's getting redonk.
2/13/2012 c1 7Sharnorasian Empire
Haha this story is great I loved the line "If you are watching and you say a word, I will find you, and destroy you!" So true, I would in such instance.

Advice: Make sure that when you update this time 3rd time this story has been up don't post duplicate chapters, happened last time. And please if you must take it down again, PLEASE LET THE AUDIENCE KNOW, so we can pay last respects etc.

Want more again