FanFiction.Net
for Inside the Insanity

1/15/2013 c17 Liberty
No, I change my vote, Rumplestiltskin!
1/7/2013 c17 5A Pencil in her hand
This is SO good! I LOVED IT!:) I think the answer had to be Mirror...or maybe Mr. Canis...Yeah, I'm not sure...I'm sticking with Mirror. :)
1/3/2013 c17 43Curlscat
NOW have I followed it?

QotD: I'm resolving to write at least 100 words in one of my non-fanfiction stories every day. No carry-overs.

I don't actually know who this one is. I'm guessing Rumplestiltskin, but I'm not positive.

I like the way you alternated between italicized and non-italicized stanzas.
1/2/2013 c8 3InactiveOrphanAccount
OK, well first things 1st, I thing it's Mr. Canis / Tobias Clay / The Big Bad Wolf.
Secondly, I actually use my feet to do stuffs on the computer all the time. I do have hands though. They're very useful if, you know. I usually only use my feet if my hands are wet or I'm uber board. And yes, I meant uber. If you got a problem with that, then go stuff your face.
-FL
PS. OMG, I just realized, my username initials are the same as Ferryport Landing. Haha, the things you find.
1/2/2013 c7 InactiveOrphanAccount
Either Red or Basil. IDK Leaning more towards Basil, inspired by Red, 'cause she stole him, in the midst of war.
1/2/2013 c6 InactiveOrphanAccount
Could that one be Mirror? 'Cause he tries so hard to reach out touch the air outside his multiple prisons, but he can't. He can only watch as his plans fall. Sometimes he helps these plans to fail, just for the sake of his persona.
1/2/2013 c6 8Beautiful Redemption
THAT'S. A. MIRACLE.

I can see it in movie lights already...THE FANFICTION MIRACLE.

Man, that's great. Even if I wasn't previously one of 'em reviews. But..*sniff* whatever.

Guess: Bunny Lancaster. I liked the thorn part. Very deep :3

So, erm, good job. Haha. Gettin' little tired.

No forcing me to review? No threats? Woah. I got off easy.

TO NEXT CHAP!
1/2/2013 c5 Beautiful Redemption
PROVE MYSELF I WILL.

Pinochio? I think that's how you spell it, lol. I know. Be disappointed. Usually I'm like, "NO. *You're not your! KILL YOURSELF!"

Pfft. Whatever. Hypocrisy FTW. (For the win, btw. Not the other one..)

Man. That was a toughie. The toy part and betrayal of dad gave it away, doe (I hate when people do that. Like. Doe instead of though. Ooh. Watch out. We got a badass in here. I merely mock them, if you're like ? when seeing me say YOLO and swag and stuff. #JustSaying lol.)

And I apologize for somewhat cursing earlier. I figure you despise that. I've never read you cuss. Which is something to be proud of. This generation..

GAH. I'm rambling. Again. Point is, GREAT JOB.

TO NEXT CHAPPIE!
1/2/2013 c4 Beautiful Redemption
Well. If I didn't get this, I'd cry myself to sleep. Like. Every night. One cannot be deprived of Puckiness. So that means.

MY FINAL ANSWER IS PUCK. YES. I'D LIKE TO LOCK IT IN.

Did I get the million dollar prize? :D

I liked the last too (I did that "too" thing purposely, cause I'm cool like that lol.) lines. Can't sound like Puck any better.

DO I HAVE TO KEEP POINTING OUT HOW AMAZING YOUR POEMS ARE? OR DO YOU GET IT? CAUSE I'M RUNNING OUT OF WAYS TO SAY IT.

Here's one:

SweetShireen Epic poem writer.

Like. BeautifulRedemption likies. 3 And BeautifulRedemption picky. And BeautifulRedemption needs to stop talking in third person. Like. NOOW.

Next chappie! Now!
1/2/2013 c3 Beautiful Redemption
Ahhh. I got this. I GOT IT.

It be Little Mermaid.

Easy. First few lines gave it away.

Oh. So I'm your subject now?! IS THAT ALL I MEAN TO YOU? IS IT? *sob sob*

And after that terrible dramatic scene, I still reviewed. Ooh.

Review, yeah. Should get to that.

Your poems blow me away. I'm used to SillyShireen lol, who makes me laugh. But the meanings in these poems and deep, surprising in a way. And I said this already, but it's refreshing. I'm definitely one for poem, inspirational quotes (DON'T JUDGE ME.), and whatnot. And I'm definitely lurving these poems.

So, ahem. Good job. Lol. That gets old, and is extremely underrating your talents. So.

IF YOUR POEMS SOMEHOW FORMED INTO A HUMAN BEING, I THINK I'D LOVE THEM.

Better?

TO NEXT CHAPTER *dramatic cape flip*
1/2/2013 c2 Beautiful Redemption
Well. I actually clicked it. With my finger, not a mouse. OHHH. #JustSaying lol. Jkjkjk I hate Twitter.

Tis be Daphne, yo.

...I look at this and horrifyingly realize that I, indeed, am a weirdo.

Well. YOLO.

Yup. Weirdness is dominant.

But ANYWAYS, (before I start rambling like I usually do.. have you noticed xD) this poem was..great. Captured the unseen dark in Daphne. It was really great. I was looking for a darkish Daphne too, instead of her being all cheery 24/7. Breath of fresh air. Febreeze lol.

Great job again per usual.

TO NEXT CHAPTER. (Batman music)
1/2/2013 c1 Beautiful Redemption
Can't resist a command like that.. xD

Is it...it's...IT'S...
Granny?

If you think I'm forrealsies (which I highly doubt)...YOU CRAY CRAY.

It's Sabrina. Cue AAAHS.

Your poemsssss. Omg. They're great. :3

Really. Like. Wow. In shock. In awe.

Do you...I dunno, write songs/poems and whatnot. Cause you're really good. Like. Forrealsies lol.

TO NEXT CHAPTER!
1/2/2013 c17 Beautiful Redemption
My New Year's resolution is to... I dunno, maybe.. STOP BEING SUCH A LAZY, PROCRASINATING BUM AND REVIEW ALREADY. And. To stop getting my phone taken away for YEARS (..it seems. Reality? 2 weeks.) futhermore preventing said reviews from happening.y

Okay. Deep breaths.
I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO ETERNALLY I-AM-SUCH-A-TERRIBLE-PERSON-YOU-CAN-FOREVER-SHUN-ME-AND-PERHAPS-SLAP-ME-CYBERALLY-IF-THAT'S-A-WORD-WHATEVER-I'M-RAMBLING SORRY!

You're amazing. Really. PM me back so quickly. Updating. Asking me if I'm dead lol. I read all of these poems, and WOW. You have a lotta talent. I especially liked the Qotd, I'll try (TRY.) to review.

Although for majority of the chaps I really didn't get most. But this one's Canis. I know it. I FEEL IT.

I'm sorry, again. I'd like to say this'll never happen again, but it will. Cause I'm a good for nothing procrasinator. PLEEAASSEE understand.

I really love your poems, keep 'em up.

I WILL RESPOND, THIS I SWEAR. BE IT RIGHT NOW OR NEXT YEAR, I WILL.

Resolutions? My opinion? Are empty wishes/promises. But hey YOLO (lol.) Let's make a list.

1. Hmm. Straight A's. (Ahem...empty wish..)
2. No more 5 months responds. No matter how good it sounds to do tomorrow.
3. Yeah...this is hard. I give up.

Great list, eh? Thanks for being patient...and..c-caring *sniff* Means a lot.

TO NEXT RESPONSE!
1/2/2013 c17 2Gifted Shadows
Uh... Is it Canis, or Red? Well, I'm pretty sure Red was done, so I'm gonna go with Canis-?

Dude. Your resolutions are like, the same as mine! Except for the get more organized. Last Year that was on my list, and my room was messier than ever before... Lol, fail.

Uh... One for me is to update more frequently! Yeah!
1/2/2013 c17 6TheAfterShock
It's Rumplestiltskin, apparently. Huh.
*catches high five* alright!
Why don't you have (resolutions) any?
Well, to be totally frank, I totally don't get why we would wait until a whole new year comes to decide to be a better person. I mean, come on. Putting if off till "the clock strikes midnight" is not going to help. Every day is a new day. Every week is a new week. Every month is a new month. And yes, every year is a new year. But why wait? Simply decide every morning that you will be the person you want to be. Or, if that doesn't work, right down a list of things you want to be and stirve to reach them every day, one step at a time. There's no sense in leaving it till the New Year for a big load of things you want to be. You just give up anyway.
-Red