FanFiction.Net
for Inside the Insanity

12/30/2012 c14 43Curlscat
GOT IT RIGHT!

I'm sorry about the plane crash, belatedly.

...Daphne?
12/30/2012 c13 Curlscat
Granny. SO Granny.

Answering your old QotD because it's a chance to rant: All of them. But particularly jeggings and wearing leggings as pants. I mean, A) CAMELTOE. B) Not flattering. At all. C) You can see the jiggle! D) It's like... it's not clothes! It's black skin with some wrinkles! Would you wear REGULAR stockings without a skirt over them? NO! So slightly thicker stockings without feet are out, too! E) Don't they get COLD? F) I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT.
12/30/2012 c12 Curlscat
THAT explains the slime line.

Oberon?

Actually, Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter was based off a book. And people who read it said it actually was kind of plausible. Though why you'd want to be president AND hunt vampires I don't know...
12/30/2012 c11 Curlscat
Got it right again!

But I have no idea who this one is.
12/30/2012 c10 Curlscat
OOOH. Now it makes sense.

Mustardseed.
12/30/2012 c9 Curlscat
GOT IT RIGHT. :) It's so nice to not have to wait for you to update to know the answer.

I don't know this one at all...
12/30/2012 c7 Curlscat
Basil. Leaf is the most obvious clue to who this one is, because Basil is a plant/spice (though not a tree), and stuff like world of war and born and snatched away and stuff.
12/30/2012 c6 Curlscat
Hi! This got nominated, too, so I'm here again!

...Did the first couple rhyme like this?
12/14/2012 c16 Liberty
I'm totaly going out on a limb here, but I'm gonna say... Mr Canis? From books 7 and 9, because now that he isn't the Wolf anymore, everyone treats him like he's useless and weak, even though he knows her can help?

And BTW my greatest fear is ostriches. Long story.
12/2/2012 c16 20WireWriter
asdfghjkl. Why didn't I read this earlier. I FEEL SO BAD.
So, yes, at first this was confusing. But, I want to say Mr. Seven. I mean, he was small, and Charming treated him like Nothing even though he was Something, and he died but his soul was freed. And...yeah.
THANK YOU. My friends write about 1D for FanFiction and it just...why?! I don't understand.
Biggest fear: spiders (arachnophobia), fear of being crowded by people/crowded public places (Agoraphobia), and fear of committing an unpardonable sin or mistake/harsh criticism (Enosiophobia).
Excellent job, as usual. (:
Electricity
11/28/2012 c10 28Fahiru
...and I forgot to say last time that my favorite word it Schnitzel. It's the perfect exclamation.

This one was really hard too, because... It's true! I love this character, but I totally overlook him all the time! T[]T what a terrible person I am...

By the way, you give fantastic hints!

The character is... Mustardseed. My obscure favorite.

I love Mustardseed's character, and his fate is so sad! He's the one who knows exactly how to take care of everyone, but he will never be given the chance. And because Puck is so loud and crazy, Mustardseed seems a bit bland and empty when first compared. But when comes down to it, if the overshadowed star were brought into close contact with the sun, it would be revealed that it is actually much bigger and just as bright, if not brighter. I plan on writing a whole fanfiction just for Mustardseed.

As a matter of weird fact... I love writing essays. I practically DO look forward to writing a report as much as reading the book because I really just simply enjoy analyzing stories.

11/28/2012 c9 Fahiru
This one was really hard, I was so proud of myself for figuring it out!

Good thing I like to read children's picture books.

At first I was all like, Rumplestiltskin? But he doesn't dress fancily. I thought it must be a villain because they were involved in deceit, so I was like, Nottingham? But then I was finally like; hold on, inheritance? Fancy dressing? Deceiving a King and his daughter? Pauper master? Not human? Shrunk a beast? Has a plan? No duh! The answer is...

Puss 'n' Boots!

I had almost forgotten that he was involved in this series!

It's a close call too, the only reason I know his story is because I happened across a beginning readers version that had been accidentally left at my house!

11/28/2012 c8 Fahiru
Sorry I took so long

Uncle Jake! Should be known as, Jacob Grimm II !Unless there was one or two in between that we didn't know about...

I love your poems so much

Okay, but seriously, when I read this all I can think is " Oh my gosh, Briar's dead. Briar's dead, Oh my gosh.(x9,000)"... She can't be dead! But I still haven't read book nine, so if it somehow changes something DON'T TELL ME.

Uncle Jake is actually a character I never genuinely liked. I felt compassionate towards him and I have nothing against him, but he just has such terrible judgment that he makes me too sad for me to actually be fond of him. I just can't trust him as a character. He represents all those people in my life that I want to give a chance, knowing that I can't risk it, so I just end up feeling a bit disappointed that they aren't more trustworthy. Especially when they mean well.

But in other ways, Uncle Jake Is a great character, because he's just so...well, human.

11/28/2012 c16 2Gifted Shadows
PEOPLE SERIOUSLY WRITE FANFICTION FOR ONE DIRECTION? ODSOJFOHZSHIL. IZZLE. QUERTY. WHY?

Wait... Is it like, Seven, or something? 'Cause it kind of sounds like the person's dead. OH AND LOOK DOWN! That could be for a short person, right?

QotD: That Harry will never like me!

..Just kidding. I swear. Sorry.

Uh.. I think my worst possible fear would to be alone, or have to stand alone, with noone supporting me. 'Cause that would suck.

Great Job!

Gifted Shadows
11/27/2012 c16 6TheAfterShock
Okay, first off, thank you. Wishing me a happy birthday made me HAPPPY :D
I'm thinking that this is the guy that was on the outside of the story margerins. (?) I don't really know other than that. There but not there. Powerful. Talking about water... I dunno. Maybe... a Tree? Like, one that's living? I really don't know. :(
And, here are a couple names that me and my friend like to call One Direction: Elf (real name: Louis T.), Best Dressed (real name: Liam P.), Harry (real name: Harry S.), Blank Stare (real name Zayn M.) and Blondie (real name: Nial H.) I didn't actually know their real names until just now. If you look at them in their videos, you'll understand why we call the one "Blank Stare." and all the rest just match what we gave them!
My Biggest Fear? What Scares Me Most? Wow. You're not asking anything big or anything...Noooo.
I'm afraid of forever. I believe in eternity with Jesus Christ, but...I'm so scared of it. And, I'm afraid of loosing my friends and family. Like, seriously afraid. Like, I cry about it just thinking about it. I'm afraid that people won't accept me for me. That... I need to be different. I'm afraid of my future. That it won't happen the way I want. I'm afraid of judges.
Yeah. Okay. That's what I'm most scared of. Mostly fears number 1, 4, and 2 and ...everything! Ugh.
369 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »