for The Dark Lord Potter?

10/11/2020 c1 Ryan
This was a fun story! Classical spy themes work surprisingly well with HP the way this was written. Very nice!
9/26/2018 c25 Crypt
I like this story. Thanks
9/26/2018 c22 Crypt
I love the way you portray Draco in this story.
8/9/2018 c25 Cwhit930
I liked this. James Bond Harry Potter with a mind altering twist. Thank you for the share
3/29/2018 c1 5shinykamon
I enjoyed the story but I feel like the about that on regards to Hermione and Daphne parents is a loose end but that's me being picky
9/2/2017 c10 Memer
In Soviet Russia, President assassinates you.
In Wizarding Britain, Lord assassinates you.
4/10/2015 c5 herart
Ok... this is a strange fic. It feels more like a series of one-shots than anything. It doesn't make much sense, but I fear there might be a lot chapters like till now and that's just not my kind of reading.

A bit of A.N. At the beginning would have been great though, to know if in any chapter all would be revealed and make sense, like in a continuum timeline.
3/10/2015 c25 CCBottle
Great stuff. I find myself working my way through your works. Please keep writing more.
2/22/2015 c25 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Another excellent Draco Malfoy epic.
2/10/2015 c25 jonski
ok this fic is...different.
1/30/2015 c25 arx
Glorious ending
1/15/2015 c25 anotherboarduser
I like this story.

I find this ending concludes the story well. The story is fun but not unbelievable.

I look forward to reading your next story.
1/12/2015 c25 jbfritz
Great story
1/12/2015 c25 Namepratik
Ok ending was good but dont u think it was too short what happened to relation between harry and daphne. What about fleur's need one chapter to end it all.
1/11/2015 c25 Vi38
good
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »