for Fortune's Chance

2/21/2016 c1 KureNo11
Nine kids? it would be good if you wrote a fic about their nine kids :D It was a really heartwarming story :) Good job!
3/30/2015 c1 Guest
Damn! Please update this!
6/28/2014 c1 Guest
jaja pobre kaoru hay la fortuna le cayo a pelito jaja corre kaoru haa
4/11/2013 c1 Fenris Jin
Silly or sappy, it is still undeniable cute! I could definitely deal with that! XD
2/19/2012 c1 7EviilSister
OMG! This is amazing! :) Please do continue, I wanna see Kenshin go through with his plan ;)
2/18/2012 c1 4kokoronagomu
welcome to the 'rurouni kenshin' fandom! \o/

i really love the description "the freezing single's awareness day" - i was amused ^^

i see she knows hino rei and aino minako so she probably knows the rest of the senshi and a few from furinkan high. lolz XD and i guess since kagome chose to go into the past with inuyash, hojo moved to the states.

i'm wondering if kenshin's appearance wasn't at all coincidental... he seems to have power and authority to find what/who he wants.

nine kids... ouch!

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
2/17/2012 c1 2Cosmic-lover
I really enjoyed reading this fluffy and funny one-shot! I especially loved the last part and how intense Kenshin was :)
2/14/2012 c1 ash
aww i thought this was really cute. i would love to see this as a full story. im really curious to know about kenshin's backstory and would LOVE to see how the two develop into relationship.
2/14/2012 c1 9PPVV
HELLLLLLOOOOOO ~~~~

...where is the rest of the story?

there is going to be more to the story, right?

Right?

Right?

If it's just a one-shot, I'll be sad. You wouldn't want me to be sad, would you?

this story has a lot of potential.

If you DID continue it (and here's to hoping!) it would be fantastic.

Not that it's not fantastic as it is, mind you.

It was nice and different. Fluffy in its own way even without major details. Like...how did Kenshin know where to find her? It almost seemed like he was stalking her, haha! And how would he know where to pick her up? Well, I guess he could always call her...

I laughed at the way he looked at the paper and read off how many kids they were going to have.

So sweet.

Thanks so much for writing,

-P.P.V.V.
2/14/2012 c1 masoxrista
Oh come on! A chapter like this SCREAMS the need for a sequel. Please! I know this is meant to be a one-shot. BUT GAAHHHH. when you alluded to Kenshin being "the lord of his kind" - The only thing I could think of was,

"Where's do I sign up for more of this?"

( i feel like pulling my hair out in frustration )

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service