for My Little Arkham

5/9 c4 Omar Garcia Jr
I'm just hoping they can make it out alive with the help of The Dark Knight. I've got a bad feeling about this.
5/9 c3 Omar Garcia Jr
I was wondering when that guy was going to show up! I've been waiting for the Dark Knight for two chapters!
5/9 c2 Omar Garcia Jr
This just gets more and more Ridiculous by the minute.
5/9 c1 Omar Garcia Jr
I never expected a crossover like this.
4/9 c11 36nadillaandlaprasthefireandice
I have always loved this story. I kept reading it over and over again
5/7/2018 c25 RustyPete12
This was amazing! The action, the dark side of MLP, the twists and turns... And the ending was all kinds of awesome! You should totally make more. Love this so much!
1/13/2018 c1 drewaa
This was so much better than I expected. So much happened in just a few hours time in that world.

I do wish Victor and Nora could've remained human, but it made sense. Even I doubt Celestia could've cured their horrendous ailments without magic that just happens to turn people into Ponies.

Also, my favorite part was when Rainbow died and Pinkie became so serious. I can see how much potential Pinkie has beyond her normal behavior.
11/19/2017 c25 Knox
Can you do Arkham Knight with the Season of Infamy
5/4/2017 c14 Derp
Which do you think actually happened in the game: Batman was transported to another dimension, OR, Batman was tripping balls.
8/13/2016 c25 Guest
i think its a good idea too. It would be pretty cool to make a sequel set in the events of Batman: Arkham knight.
7/18/2016 c25 Guest
This story was genius. You should do a sequel with Arkham Knight.
5/26/2016 c25 Kevin Kuen
Hey ADHD365. You ever read this comic series called Rogue Diamond by Pia-sama? You should read it. It's real good. It might give you some inspiration ideas.
5/22/2016 c25 Una Galaxia de Color Azul
o_O :-)
2/7/2016 c25 39The Time Traveler
I read this on Fimficiton originally and I must say, I love it. Here and there. While some of the sidequests and catwoman went unfulfilled I can understand why for pacing reasons and to help make the story feel more natural. Nice work! :)
12/29/2015 c25 Hobbsey256