for Lovebites & Razorlines

4/4/2012 c8 7DarkseidAlex
Awesomeness was all around in this chapter. Is Jade really a vampire or is it just how Robbie describe her? If so then 5000 points for more awesomeness in this story but if not then you still get the points for this chapter anyway. Is Robbie really that weak or is Beck really strong since it seem that he wasn’t affect by the punch? Beside that I really like this chapter. Another question is Jade possessive of Robbie already or what because when Tori touch Robbie she got mad real quickly and that made me curious? The work you are doing is great so keep it up. I can’t wait for your other Rade and Rori story.
4/3/2012 c8 3Agent Taggert
Heh Robbie too stronk. Good to see Jade like's Robbie's blood. Can't wait for next.
4/3/2012 c8 anon.10810
Yet another amazing chapter...

Very intense...Looking forward to seeing what happens next...
4/3/2012 c8 4BigStuOU
Wow, this was an action-filled chapter! Obviously, the confrontation needed to happen and I am glad Jade forced Beck to fess up to the gang. I'm very interested to see what the next chapter will entail and to see if you end up incorporating my relationship idea. :)
4/3/2012 c8 ZenNoMai
Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn this was awesome!

Somehow you always managed to make short chapters seem like pages long! I was so wrapped up in this chapter. I love Jade's little tidbits when it came to Robbie. Such overprotection, almost like a child saying, "Mine!" Hence how I got my title for my Rade story, lmfao. Amazing update.
4/3/2012 c8 90SKRowling
i am just glad we can now turn the corner... i cannot say it was my favorite chapter in this story... but it is the most emotional I have felt reading anything ever.

I could feel the tension as I read I can say I have never experiened anything like that. The only reason this chapter is not my favorite it is because I was feeling Robbie's fear, and dread... thank god not the pain, but certainly the confusion.

So you should be proud of yourself... now let me feel all the happy good things that are to come.
4/3/2012 c8 61Jonathan 81
you really know how to work the tension, don't you, lol. good work, and congrats on reaching 100 reviews! You so deserve it.
4/3/2012 c8 RaptorIV
This has made my morning :) Curse you school and your learning! :) Haha, I love the part where you make Jade act like a vampire. FTW!
3/28/2012 c7 2Jeremy Shane
Good Chapter & More Please
3/27/2012 c7 10otalku17
Really enjoying how this story is going. It seems like Jade is starting to soften up in her own unique way when it comes to Robbie, which is letting the readers see another side of her while maintaining her normal character traits. Also, how Robbie reacts to seeing her in a bra was funny. The only thing missing was the anime nose bleed gag, hahaha. Looking forward to the next chapter when it starts to go down.
3/26/2012 c7 1Lebensender
Another great chapter! I must say, this story gets better with every chapter. And I love seeing them slowly connect and fall for eachother. This was such an amazing chapter. There was so much visualization. One of my favorite lines was:

With sleep beginning to descend over me, tomorrow seems so far away, yet it's shadow looms over me like a malignant specter.

And

"I don't care about them. They can find their own rides." Jade's calm words are like an oasis in the middle of the swirling madness of my thoughts. Dipping into the crystal clarity of her eyes, I see between the lines. I just hope that I'm not falling victim to mirage of what I really want to see.

I really love your writing. It's truly amazing. Can't wait to read next chaper! Keep up the great work!
3/26/2012 c6 Lebensender
Wow, nice chapter. I really love their interactions. It's so cute, and so sweet to watch, or "read" I geuss. I enjoy Robbies attempts at reading Jade. I can't wait to see the Rademance! Keep up the great work!
3/26/2012 c7 3Agent Taggert
Very good chapter. Keep it up :)
3/24/2012 c7 yay
Well, this is the first time I've ventured into Victorious FFs, and after browsing through a bunch of stories, I think this has to be one of my favorite Rade ones :3

Anyways, I'm so excited for the next chapter. Can't wait to see how the group reacts~

xx
3/24/2012 c7 7DarkseidAlex
I like the fluff in this chapter and build between these two. Keep it up!
260 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »