FanFiction.Net

1/15/2021 c1 1Candylover778
What was she thinking
I think thats the name
12/7/2020 c1 Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you.2r
4/20/2014 c1 gabbrielwilliams
s/7124519/1/Apologies
s/6036022/1/What-was-she-doing
think its the second one
2/21/2014 c1 Guest
Is this the story where Sam placed an order but didn't realize that Paul imprinted on Bella so he kept imprinting on her but would immediately forget?
10/27/2012 c1 Friend
It's a story by Mrstrentreznor - at least, I think it is. If it's not the story you're looking for, then I don't know what one it is. Thank you for following my story WP: DI.
9/28/2012 c1 59GeezerWench
Those might be by author

lifelesslyndsey

She writes good stuff!

She has a few Paul/Bella and Sam/Bella. Jasper/Bella and Peter/Bella.

I've enjoyed her stories quite a lot.
9/8/2012 c1 Friend
I remember a story I read. It's by Mrstrentreznor. This author has amazing stories and some of the first are Bella/Paul stories. If it's the story I'm thinking of, then you should find it on there. I can't quite remember the name of it right now.

teamwolfpackemmettcullen
2/17/2012 c1 1moonqueen
Thanks! Those were what I was looking for.
2/14/2012 c1 greeneyes8
I think it "what was he thinking?" and "What was she doing?" by Mrstrentreznor.
2/14/2012 c1 47rororogers
I think it's either Apologies or What was she doing by MrsTrentReznor ... both are really good
2/14/2012 c1 Siwiutka85
i think its somethin like what was she thinking
2/14/2012 c1 taylor.rox1992
the second story is what was she doing by Mrstrentreznor