for Fangrlz II: Deleted Scenes

3/10/2013 c1 aisuru-hondoo
Man Madara! If I was a Sannin of legend status id go over there and kick your sadtistic mask! Id rather have the joy of knowing 'Tobi' not madara.-sigh- but i guess you cant have one without the other. But good thing this was here, it helps me get what happened in previous chapters!
2/22/2013 c1 3Kittywithfangs
I love your story... I'm about to read 3 right now...but just had to say...the sad parts nearly made me cry...seriously, love your story...but soooo damn sad. :) I smile though I'm crying on the inside.
2/13/2013 c1 4Crowfether
Omg! Suddenly the last chapter of fangrlz 2 makes sense! well, almost.
Omgomgomg i actually can't wait for the 3rd one :D:D:D:D
I love this series so much! The whole tobi thing is just perfection. Tho i am hoping that (however unlikely) love wins thru in the end. At least for katie to tell tobi/madara, even if it doesn't get thru to them :P
gawd you have me rooting for them XP that is how well written and believable these fics are.
Keep up the awesome! I don't mind waiting years between chapters if they're this good! :D
2/20/2012 c1 1Tsuki Kiba Kumori
ooo i like this chapter, has two of my favortie characters in it :D tobi and katie. it has the leading mood into the war. And it answers a few questions i had about kaite from previous chapters
2/15/2012 c1 BleachBunneh
Wow! Awesome! Though it is kinda sad, and was this supposed to happen before the friends found Katie almost dead?
2/14/2012 c1 11Thomas Drovin
Hey there Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for putting this second lot of Deleted Scenes up! So NOW we know that Madara DID give Katie a second personality like how he has his 'Tobi' personality. What a PRATT!

Still I see that Deidara is concerned for her well being, maybe he really does like her after all. Enjoy your Valentine's Day and see you next update!
2/14/2012 c1 1Ekun-Asha
Someone is allowing manipulation.

Heh. Interesting.