for Linked Circles: The Rewrite

8/13/2019 c2 66TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne
Aw, just as it was getting interesting ...
8/6/2019 c2 Martin.Smith
I like this. Enjoying the discussions of the different universes' tech. Will there be more?
6/14/2017 c2 Guest
Love the fic. I really like how you are potentially developing Kirk with both sides of his personality. Please update soon thank you and please keep up the good work!
9/5/2016 c2 Turner69
Excellent story, but too sad didn't continue it
2/7/2016 c2 viciousmalacite
this is a good story. i hope u continue it.
10/16/2015 c2 highlander348
Is this story dead? :(
4/19/2015 c2 davonuk
Very good first two chapters :)

I am pleased to see an example of decent crossover B5/Trek storytelling. All too often people stand one one side of the fence or the other to the extent that they think that mixing the two together is akin to blasphemy. You hear talk of jump gate technology and warp drives being incompatible; that the can't exist in the same universe. I have seen no evidence to support this theory and I think it is just another way in which people try to divide the two series.

It is interesting that you have brought Kirk and Picard together here too, andyou have created an alternative storyline to that which is played out in Generations. That allows the two Federation captains to meet without having to tie-in their encounter in the movie. So RIP Captain Harriman, he was never much of a captain anyway; so quickly promoted to the captain's char that it never really fitted him. He was a fish out of water and everyone knew it.

I see that you have brought this in to the end of the second series of B5, quickly jumping from Comes the Inquisitor to The Fall of Night, using the travelling time to the station to allow for the time jump. I wonder what Frederick Lance will make of the two new captains, their actions in defending the Narn will not suit his plans for the Earth-Centauri non-aggression treaty.

As a slight criticism, I am not sure that captains can rename their own ships, especially not without Federation approval. In DS9, it was though the command of Admiral Ross that the Sau Paulo was renamed Defiant. What would Starfleet say when the (former) Enterprise B comes back under a new name and new signature?

That is my only concern so far, I look forward to seeing how this story plays out.
3/9/2014 c2 ASTRALGEEK
are you going to continue the rewrite of linked circles?
2/7/2014 c2 Mr. Stubacca
Nice work. Any an update?
9/22/2013 c1 ljbrown1
Are you going to continue this story?
7/18/2013 c2 4KiwiKugai
Interesting tale.

Look forward to seeing this continued.
6/2/2013 c1 Barbarossa
Major nitpick:
Shouldn't it be the Enterprise-D? Because the Enterprise-E did not have families aboard and was not even build at the time of the events of 'Generations'.
2/28/2013 c2 ThunderGod Stormbringer
I do hope to see this continued
2/20/2013 c2 Guest
Great start! I really hope you will continue the story.
12/16/2012 c2 3Ladybug Jess
Well this has a promising beginning. I look forward to you updating this.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »