for Possessors 2

10/17/2012 c3 omega two
Possessors 3? He's already started that. I read the first two chapters, and (good news) it doesn't feel like he's just trying to suck a little more out of it! It's pretty good, actually. It caught me hopelessly off guard too. I don't have a post date, but be ready!
10/17/2012 c12 Cyber Angel Rowan
You know, I think you should make a third book. This storyline is too epic not to make it a trilogy! I can supply ideas if you want, but hey you're the boss XD PM me sometime and we'll talk!

Rowan out!
6/21/2012 c12 Omega two
Ya know, possesors one was supposed to be the last book... Jussayin. Check your texts if you want reviews and if thats not good enough copy/paste my comments here. I sure ain't gonna do it.
6/8/2012 c1 omega two
Have I really not reviewed this yet? I would feel guilty if I didn't text you everything I could say here. All in all, it's really good. A few minor typos, but it's well written, regardless if what I say in private. This series is easily your best work. Just dont turn it into pirates of te carribean and keep going when you should have stopped 5 stories ago -.-
3/28/2012 c5 10x Cellie-chan x
Yay! Now Cameron won't turn me into an ice cube! *happy dance*

Anywho, I liked this chapter and all, but it seemed slightly rushed. Continue please!
3/28/2012 c4 x Cellie-chan x
I laughed as I read this. Lol, "Rage of Iroha" ! What made me laugh so hard was that I can never seem to picture Iroha right, no matter how hard I try, and always wind up picturing her as a chibi, so when she got angry, I pictured a chibi her throwing a tantrum.

Well written as always~
3/28/2012 c3 x Cellie-chan x
A once again amazing chapter, Ulty!
3/27/2012 c2 x Cellie-chan x
Ah~

Good, but not as good as the first chapter. I like how you did the scene transfers, though.
3/26/2012 c1 x Cellie-chan x
Well, since I tried to leave a review, but my stupid flippin' DSi decided to glitch up on me, I have to re-write it.

The first thing I liked the most about this chapter was the dialogue. It was quite well planned out and accurate. The second thing I liked the most, was the personalities you gave the Vocaloids. They fit well with their official personalities, though I've always known Haku to be shy. There is one thing I never entirely understood however, that being why the students were touring VMA. I assume they were ones that they were future students of VMA. Ah...*daydreaming* I wonder if Mack is a good kisser...