for First Valentine

11/3/2012 c1 nessyschu
Aww cute.
2/19/2012 c1 48Beloved-Stranger
My eyes are full of hearts...
2/16/2012 c1 7deeniebee28
This was wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time. But I believe you captured the boys and their thoughts rather well.

Loved that you touched on Kurt's feelings towards Blaine and his feelings from the gifts and how despite feeling conflicted, he needs to remember he's in a relationship. Wonderful ficlet!
2/15/2012 c1 ShallICompareThee
So sad, really. I didn’t want Dave to be the secret admirer; you could smell heartbreak from miles away. And when Kurt thought that it was Blaine it was all clear and I had to brace myself for the big rejection. (I also found it kind of stalkerish..) *Sighs* Oh, well. It’s all done, now.

I like the way you channeled Dave’s POV here; come on, it was a stupid move and I hope that the show’s character realizes it, too, at some point. I also liked that you portrayed his panic in that subtle way, not making him think ‘Oh, my, I’m panicked because Nick-the-jock saw me’, but having him be confused and have trouble thinking straight. It was also clear that Kurt was disappointed that the secret admirer wasn’t Blaine, but I’m not too sure I like your take on his POV – too good to be true.

Well, what are the positive things that this episode brought us? Shoulders. And arms, and big hands, and a good haircut. *Shoulders.* Cute smiles and beauty spotted cheeks. And oh, God, SHOULDERRRRS!

Thank you for the amazing writing, as always!

PS Apparently this fic is written in Spanish, dear? XD
2/15/2012 c1 4zali
Thank you thank you for this!

I seriously freaked out and ran away from the TV when I saw the ep tonight... It was like one of the fanfics that I've read before and it was almost like a memory...

You're right! Kurt didn't say I LOVE Blaine! He only said that he's with him!

I seriously thought I would be able to sleep blissfully tonight but... Here I am. 1am. Still awake. Reading or catching up to some of your updated fics! Lol!

I'm worried though... About that Nick character. He better not mess with Kurt's Davey!

Did you notice, though? He was being all thoughtful and staring at Dave's Valentine's gift? It's like, he's second guessing himself.

Please! Kurt! Realize this! Why didn't Blaine make an effort for you? And you were utterly overjoyed over the Love! And the whole lecture for Puck: "Now that is TRUE LOVE." OMG!

Sorry for the word vomit of a review... I'm still high from my beloved Kurtofsky/Karomel!
2/15/2012 c1 5Totoro-Pirate
I am drowning in all my Kurtofsky creyes and feelings and this thing appears in my email and I can't do this anymore... I don't even know how can one be so happy for what Dave did but at the same time so heartbroken cause we knew what would happen... But hey, there's always hope right? Yes!
2/15/2012 c1 Aetheriata
Perfection.
2/15/2012 c1 Anglofan
This is short, but good. I'm not really a Kurtofsky shipper, but this summed up a lot of my feelings over where the hell Blaine was the entire episode. I think one of the most heartbreaking things is that Kurt really didn't get anything from his boyfriend at all, at least that we saw.