for Musings of an Easily Distracted Mind

10/13/2020 c6 87Book girl fan
I Love the idea that Monica organises Chandler when she needs a distraction, and he is purposely disorganised because he knows it helps her.
3/4/2018 c10 fibromyalgia
ok so you last posted 6 years ago... oh well. i thought this was amazing, job well done.
5/4/2015 c10 Guest
Love these :)
4/8/2015 c5 ElizabethAQB
I love thia one ao much ! N thats right : monica is everything but empty ! Hes always so sweet ! Its amazing how much you get of his personality !
4/8/2015 c3 ElizabethAQB
I can imagine Chandler analysing them , especially Monica . He n Ross r the smartest ones , though while Ross shows it off , Chandler keeps it to himself , thats y hes so manipulative , he really gets their personality . Thats not the best thing in the world , but it shows another side of him. N I bet he dreamt about her all tHe time
4/8/2015 c2 ElizabethAQB
Im gonna review every chapter. This is just amazing n sweet! I guess she would certainly be oon his list!
4/7/2015 c10 ElizabethAQB
this is so beautiful! you SO MUCH get Chandler's personality, I 'mean, it's unbelievable! please write more Friends fics, or at least continue this one! thank you and congrats!
3/11/2015 c10 Tricia
You know it is 2015 and people are still reading this, and it's damm good. You really nailed Chandler, I bet he was thinking all those things, I totally believe that Chandler had a thing for Monica from the first season on, even if the producers and writers denied it, just look at them. I really hope you continue this someday but if not, we get to read this awesome piece still.
10/31/2014 c6 Xmkdowk
I love the idea of Chandler purposefully messing up his wardrobe so Monica can have something to distract her :)
10/31/2014 c1 Guest
You have to continue, this is INCREDIBLE
10/24/2014 c10 Guest
Loved your drabbles! You really understand Chandler.
7/26/2013 c10 RnR CnM
I just stumbled upon this fic, and lo-ov-ed it! This so could be Chandler's thoughts!
7/26/2013 c4 RnR CnM
Type your review for this chapter here...
4/13/2013 c9 47SomewhereBeyondReality
Oh Chandler...his analysis of Monica is so true. He knows she can be crazy and annoying, but I love that HE loves that. It's so true to his character that he likes girls for their personality (not being dull and getting his jokes) and not for their looks, and Monica will always make things interesting for him :)

And on the Thanksgiving perspective, I almost teared up when he talked about how grateful he was for his six friends, you've got Chandler's voice so perfectly and I can't wait to see more of this fic!
4/13/2013 c6 SomewhereBeyondReality
Aaaaaand I seem to be reviewing almost every single chapter now :) Chandler's perspective on the 'Vase Poem' is so in-character (love that he came up with the quartet idea, fitting with how he uses humour to deal with things), and its so sweet how he imagines what he'd write about Monica.

I like Chandler's observation that his feelings for Monica come and go (and the comparision to smoking is spot on). It makes it very realistic, like he could have been feeling like this on the show, I honestly believe Chandler had some attraction to Monica before London but it wasn't that he was secretly longing for her or anything. You portray the balance so well, of how he's detached enough not to get super-jealous about her going out with other guys but also noticing her more than a friend.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »