for Coffee Anyone?

9/19/2018 c1 2Hucklebarry
Captain Starbuck is actually Lieutenant Starbuck, otherwise this was a good story.
8/26/2015 c1 9Vanidot
Cute though I wish there was more :-)
11/21/2014 c1 13creativesm75
LOL cool
5/6/2014 c1 4Nettlette
My brain has exploded. That was amazingly written, even the cringe inducing awkward meeting moments.

Benedict Arnold for the win.
2/21/2013 c1 thom.clark.73
Hmmm... I Like It :)
2/16/2013 c1 1Araytigre
ROFLMAO! That was beautiful! To be a fly on the wall at the next meeting (at Face's/Starbuck's house), I can just imagine the questions and the gob-smacked expressions to the answers. and that is only to the Starbuck's Coffee ones, then he hits them with the Battlestar stuff! Fun indeed! Thank You. TTFN
11/13/2012 c1 56JudyL068
LOL! I followed your link when you reviewed my story and thought I'd take a peek. Saw that you write in a lot of old favorite fandoms. This was great. I love the idea of the Galactica crew on earth. Would love to see more of this, especially the guys' reactions to Face's news :).
7/15/2012 c1 Netchka

Good story
2/16/2010 c1 charmed-punkk
LOL!

Priceless story, amazing.

I watch both shows, so i know it, but mainly i watch the a-team. I'm about to do an A-Team-Harry potter crossover, should be funny, just thought i'd ler you know, I havn't started it, so don't expect it soon.

Anywho,

Bye.
12/2/2009 c1 2Obsidius
Awesome! I did not see the Starbucks coffee thing coming. WHAM it hit me out of nowhere. But I Loved the story. THanks.
5/21/2009 c1 KKJ
Wonderful - I love all of the allusions to Battlestar Galactica throughout. One of my favorites is, "...I just spaced out for a bit..." - nice. :)
5/17/2009 c1 3Katescats
Hi that was a very good story.
1/3/2006 c1 1Mister D8a