for Return

7/27/2012 c6 xauroragoddessx
Great story! I really like how it is turning out so far! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
7/8/2012 c6 6False-Image
That was so sweet! Poor Van must feel so guilty.
6/8/2012 c5 Heidilynn08
Great Chapter! Really awesome job!

I hope to see another chapter soon. I hope its longer too because i just want to keep reading it!

Keep up the awesome job!
6/1/2012 c4 Heidilynn08
Oh please please PLEASE dont stop thereeee! Add another chapter!

The story is really good and now its taking a different turn! You have to update or the assassins shall be sent your way! And, at the very least, all of your household sweets shall be confiscated until you produce a long chapter full of awesome HxV drama!
5/24/2012 c4 4ldsandctr
I LOVE that story so I keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter.
5/2/2012 c4 Sesshylover22
Need update and more chapters ASAP! Plzz!
4/24/2012 c4 drika
Wonderful! keep going!
3/6/2012 c4 aye-know-hah
ooh, nice start. I'll be waiting for the next chapters :)
3/4/2012 c4 I3Disturbed
This is a very good story! I very much enjoy your writing and I can't wait until the next chapter! Please update soon! :)
2/27/2012 c4 Aan
Very well written! Very different storyline. Waiting for the next chapter...
2/24/2012 c4 Fluffylover22
I really like were your going with this! Plz keep writing :) I'm sure you know how much it's sucks when you find a story you fall in love with and have to wait 3 or 4 months for a single chapter!
2/24/2012 c4 6False-Image
I went to click 'next' and it wasn't there. That's cruel. Please update soon! I'm getting the feeling that Hitomi's dead and only being kept alive by their love.
2/18/2012 c4 Inda
keep it coming. Very interesting i'm in!
2/17/2012 c3 mishxxco
Hi again! I reviewed your chapter 4 a while ago and forgot to mention something. Your story really caught the sequel that I was hoping to find in fanfiction perfectly! And whole browsing around Google, I found someone who drew Hitomi with long hair! It's doesn't exactly look like Hitomi but already close to it. Just thought I'll share it to you and your reader. =D

http:/fc07.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/191/6/f/escaflowne_Hitomi_long_hair_by_yubima.jpg
2/17/2012 c4 mishxxco
This is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter! The only problem I have is that I can't imagine Hitomi with long hair. I really hope a good artist would be generous enough to draw one. It'll be easier for me to imagine her as the story goes on. =D

Again, it's really great and hopefully I'll get to read the next chapter soon! =D Good luck! ^_^
17 Page 1 2 Next »