for Broken, Beat & Scarred

11/17/2014 c5 I. O'donnell
Please make another chapter. I can speak for the 50 of us that would like to read another chapter. Maybe if you don't want to complete this story, at least put in the summary that it is discontinued. Just stating my opinion.
8/5/2014 c5 3Waterlooroadbrat
Why has it taken soooooo long to update. Please update soon.
3/29/2013 c5 CrystalWatersXo
I usually don't read Tori/Robbie stories, but I thought I should give it a shot. Haha and I really like this! Can't wait for more:)
3/3/2013 c5 2HerMajesty85
Great story so far. Will Robbie's parents make an appearance? Love this story already.
1/27/2013 c5 Guest
great story loved it cant wait until chapter 6!
12/17/2012 c5 bilbro slaggings
Enjoying this so far, are you going to include Andre and Cat more in the storyline?
But anyway, keep up the good work!
9/28/2012 c5 edmaster2
great chap keep writing
7/23/2012 c5 11Pensmith
I love this story, it pulls at the heart strings. I can't wait for the update.
7/21/2012 c5 2Jeremy Shane
Great Chapter & More Please
7/21/2012 c1 3Agent Taggert
Misery Loves Company. What a shameless plug. Love it! So glad to see you're back too. Any update is a good update.
7/20/2012 c5 Guest
7/20/2012 c5 Jonathan 81
im so glad to see this one back! you are definitely one of my favorite writers on this site, and i can't wait for chapter 6. this chapter was definitely worth the wait. nice work.
6/23/2012 c5 29Miraculous Psychic Hero 100
I can't wait until you update. This is a great fic
3/29/2012 c4 Guest
Awwww, you could've pass the story to someone...
3/29/2012 c5 61Jonathan 81
i wish you the best, and i truly hope you can come back to the fic someday when things calm down. such a good story, and take care of yourself, my rori brother. good luck.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »