for A Good Guide is Hard to Find

5/14 c6 Fran Recca
TOTALLY AWESOME WORK ! YOU HAVE TOTALLY NAILED THE PERSONALITY AND QUIRKS OF OUR BOYS. THE SENTINEL AND MAG 7 TEAMS ARE PERFECT MATCHES -THEY WORK WELL TOGETHER !
BLAIR/JIM AND VIN/CHRIS2 TEAMS WORTHY OF HIGHEST ACCLAIM!

BRAVO ! YOU ARE A TRULY GIFTED WRITER !BRAVO !
3/12 c6 dragonquest1313
Love, love love, this series!
5/26/2019 c6 DPDbookworm
Another terrific, plotty story in this crossover-AU 'verse! I just wish you'd done more writing lately, but I realize that there's this pesky thing called "real life" that tends to get in the way.
If/when I do a reread of the series some time, I may keep notes on homonym errors and such to pass on for (hopefully) fixing, since I consider your stories worth the effort.
4/2/2018 c6 Frances Recca
OUTSTANDING job ! this story was GREAT ! I loved every minute of it. Blair at his best-Chris is really awesome as his dad. Jim and Vin as Sentinels-the best of the best. Every word, scene, and action was compelling and , in my estimation, perfect. You are a dynamic writer.

thanks for sharing !
10/24/2015 c6 have-a-little-priest
I absolutely loved your stories. Not only did you manage a convincing and we'll thought out crossover, you expanded your universe without it feeling forced and clich├ęd. Great characterizations too. Was sorry to see these hadn't been continued. Best wishes in your future endeavors!
9/1/2014 c6 TrackerGirl
Hi Deb! I have enjoyed your M7 writing for years, via Blackraptor. I especially enjoyed your "Cub and Kit" AU. I was so excited to find more stories here on !

You do a fantastic job with characterizations. I'd love to see more stories focused on the Chris-Vin Guide-Guardian relationship.

Thanks for sharing your talent. There are too few new M7 stories being written nowadays!
Kathy
6/23/2014 c6 maj
Wonderful story.. Liked how things seemed to fall into place tho Chris and Blair were kidnapped. The bad guys, well done on making me hate them :-) I did like the two new Sentinels and was happy to see them find their Guide. Tho Brackett and his Sentinel escaped, am looking forward to them showing up again sometime and getting their comeuppance. Glad to see that things were working out for them all now.
Good work and off to look up some more Sentinel stories :_)
1/25/2014 c6 hidez
That was absolutely awesome. Guide scent - very clever concept.

And now that you've allowed Brackett to escape, you need to be writing another story that deals with bringing the ass down!

Fun story - fun series.
10/13/2013 c6 52scgirl-317
Seriously, you are one of my favorite Mag7 authors, and your Sentinel crosses are some of the best! I love how you've built up the relationship between Chris and Blair. I also find it interesting how you had Chris be Vin's Guide; 99% of the time, Ezra's the Guide. I hope you continue this 'verse!
10/9/2013 c6 Crow
Absolutely loved ! Hope you decide to write more of this.
5/24/2013 c6 LinBates
Great! Loved the story, your presentation of it was wonderful too!
5/10/2013 c6 60calikocat
Loved it! I was also glad to see this newest edition, didn't realize you had added to the series until now.
3/3/2013 c6 277kstar
Although I caught several word usage problems and few spots that were confusing. I also found it really enjoyable. I enjoyed the humor for the ending.

Now I have to see if I can find the stories with Brackett cause I was a little lost since this was my first introduction to him. But I did enjoy the crossover and wouldn't mind reading more. hint hint. :)
1/25/2013 c6 Guest
still love this story (date-stamping, because i don't remember if does it automagically: 1/25/2013).

still want more of this universe, and i hope you've got plans for it. :)

-boogieshoes
11/22/2012 c6 LinBates
The series and each individual story in it were fantastic in all ways except in spelling & in word usage; for instance 'they climbed into his sedan (not saloon) and drove away.' Or 'he piggybacked both (not booth) his sense of smell and sight onto his sense of hearing.'. "Sedan" is a type of automobile, while "saloon" is a type of room where people meet. And "booth" is a small enclosure but "both" refers 2 objects. While these seem like small nit-picky type things they can greatly reduce the enjoyment of a story and even make someone stop reading it altogether because the story makes no sense if enough of these mistakes are made. While I did love your story, I did find it had way too many rough spots like those above which disrupted the flow making it less enjoyable than it should have been. I'll tell you the secret to eliminating most of those kind of problems within your stories. After spell checking put the story down for a couple of days and go on to something else, then go back to it and reread it from the beginning. If you find a word you're not absolutely certain is correct check it out using a good dictionary. Correct everything you can, then go back to the start and read it again. If you need to restart too many times put down again for awhile then reread it beginning to end again. When you can smoothly read it from start to finish it's probably ready to be posted, but not before. Writing fan fiction stories should be fun, but also serious business. You wouldn't send your resume out with typo's or wrong words used or write a book for publication without correcting those type of things, would you? Not if you wanted the job or get your book published why should fan fiction be any different just cause it's for fun, anything worth doing is worth doing correctly! Again I did enjoy the story & series.
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »