for Thirty Tales of a Swordsman

7/17/2020 c23 CactusNoir
I absolutely love the personal deaths! All the stories in this fic are fabulous, thank you for the quality entertainment!
9/28/2019 c17 Tempest Metalsto
Spelling mistake . Sorry if I sounded rude.I am like Zoro.
6/10/2019 c18 CaptainSupernoodle
e
6/8/2019 c11 CaptainSupernoodle
asdfljlwehlkj i KNEW robin would get a huge kick out of the kids trying to prank her but i wasn't expecting prankmaster zoro even though i SHOULD'VE. they're such srs bsns-looking most of the time it's easy to overlook zoro being an utter brat and robin. just. smiling to herself behind closed doors as she covers all her angles and lies in wait for the next unsuspecting victim. she gives me the vibe of an utter troll finally getting to stretch her wings and this is a fun exploration!
5/28/2019 c18 Astoon
I'm binging this and was gonna comment at the end but I'm commenting now because I'm legit bawling my eyes out. My mum called to see if I was alright... physically yes... emotionally no :'''''''''(

Ouch my heart
4/7/2019 c18 14nicetwin123
Stop making me feel things. :(
8/30/2018 c5 Kippysaurus
Hey again! I feel like I’m going through all of your stuff at the ungodly hour of 2am!
I don’t know why, but I kinda want a sequel with exactly what Zoro does at breakfast!
-Kippysaurus, still a lazy-ass
3/15/2018 c1 Guest97
Hahahahha OMg this is hilarious now im looking forward to the rest!
1/4/2018 c30 Wragziez
All so, so splendid!
12/7/2017 c22 SakuraS41
Great chapter! Zoro's loyalty and protectiveness towards the crew is the best.
12/6/2017 c11 SakuraS41
Well played by Zoro XD Didn't expect him to actually join in the fun.
12/6/2017 c10 SakuraS41
I truly enjoyed this short saga about Zoro's journey from Baroque Works to LuffyLove that you added interactions with the other members of the crew too!
12/6/2017 c5 SakuraS41
This was brilliant! I totally agree with Zoro about fine dining XD Go break all the rules to your satisfaction :D
10/19/2017 c13 2Obsydian Mirror
As a man who enjoys his WoW and is a tank (Blood Death Knight), this chapter was both amazing and had me laughing my ass off.
6/25/2017 c1 Ukara
JAHAHAHA I never thought I'd laugh about death hahahah I've only read the first one and I swear why haven't you written a book? Even if it's just one shots, like wow! You have such a way with words and spins on things I love it! Love your work! Stay healthy, keep writing, love your voltron stuff, Much love from Florida!~~
467 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »