for Musketeers

6/10/2012 c6 10BeeWonderland
One word...AWWWWWWW! So cute! So thrilling! So...SPOT! Can't wait for the update!
6/10/2012 c5 BeeWonderland
This was an amazing chapter! This was beyond amazing! It was...breath taking and captivating!
6/8/2012 c6 Ealasaid Una
great chapter. I love the musketeers(Birdy, Spot, and Jack). I love the friendship between Spot and Birdy. Can't wait to read more, but will.
6/4/2012 c5 Ealasaid Una
really good emotionally chapter. Spot was there when Birdy broke and birdy was there when spot broke. Jack is the third musketeer, does he have a close relationship with them?

i love this story so far.
5/5/2012 c4 BeeWonderland
This was really good, original, good writing, attention grabber!
4/30/2012 c4 Ealasaid Una
what are her friends gonna do? good chapter.
4/30/2012 c3 Ealasaid Una
Is Barny a sister of Spor or just a close friend? I am glad doesn't have to wear a mask around Birdy.
4/30/2012 c2 Ealasaid Una
It nice to know that Birdy is good friends with the boys. too bad she has to work for Snyder.
3/29/2012 c3 mysterygirl
Seriously, this is interesting. Sorry I didn't review last chapter btw. But who exactly is Barney? Anyway, great chapter. NIce and light hearted. Loved their little "swim" XD

Update sooon!
3/20/2012 c2 1Cowboy's Goil
I really like this so far! I found it off of yahoo answers, and I am very glad I did!

Great job! Update soon. I like Birdy, she's spunky but not a mary sue.

God Bless!

S
2/20/2012 c1 Ealasaid Una
interesting beginning,but i am confuse. why didn't kloopman help her? what about the boys?
2/17/2012 c1 mysterygirl
Omigosh, suspenseful!

what did I just read? so much emotion, so much pain... but what beautiful writing! I loved it! Please continue, I'm desperate to see where this is going! It sounds so...I dunno. It really touched me. I am part of a trio of musketeers as well and I know I'd do anything for them. They're practically my sisters. I want to know what's happening, what DID happen. Please update soon!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service