for Back Pains

5/30/2014 c1 12dicloniouslove
This one-shot is pretty good. I also loved this part ("Hey light-kun ready for round two.") btw your first yaoi was pretty good. Me I haven't had a chance to write any yaoi or yuri stories. Also I'm still watching Death Note. I'm on episode 20.
7/9/2012 c1 The beautiful Undead
I like what I've read
6/16/2012 c1 4KennedyHarlow
When I read the intro before the story, "This is my very first yaoi so please go easy," I really wanted to make a dirty joke; something like "yeah, i bet Light will be saying that too." Haha!

Anyway.

I liked your story a lot. On the one hand, I felt like L and Light gave in to hooking up a little too easily, but aside from that there was a lot of hot imagery and well written moments. I also really liked how you included the flashback to L's failed date. It showed how the closeness between the characters developed, and it also conveyed emotion really effectively (you feel sad and embarrassed for L at first, but then you see how Light's presence sort of washes that away). I thought that scene was very unique and put the story in context.
4/29/2012 c1 11Motaku1235
"But I still think youre Kira"

That's like my boyfriend telling me I'm an evil bitch after I tease him, it's more of an affectionate phrase than an actual insult. XD lol.
4/3/2012 c1 3LadyJoLee
Cute ending! More than light's back is gonna hurt in the morning ;)
4/2/2012 c1 Mulan
Waah, I liked it!

It was really good, and to think it's your first yaoi. WOW. I'm stunned. Good job!
3/4/2012 c1 2xshani-chanx
This was mad intense! Nice story.
2/19/2012 c1 1Meghan-Black01
OMG! Awesome!
2/19/2012 c1 39plannedbyReaperLight
Wow, that's so hot! Great job!
2/18/2012 c1 Animebabe
Great story! :) even though it was between two men I still kinda got turned on :0 Rate 5 star!