FanFiction.Net
for Centigrade & Centimeters

6/11/2016 c3 Katcchan
Super cute ending! XD I've wanted to read fics like this for a long time already so when I saw the summary of this I was like: finally this is ny sht! So happy that things ended well for the both of them. Thanks for the story.
6/11/2016 c1 Katcchan
Tbh, I had some difficulty reading this (idk maybe it's just me, tho) but that was brilliant! Of all places, why the sauna, America?! Child, you need to apologize to your lover, okay? *pats America's head*
1/3/2014 c3 13D-Channerz
I've read this at least several times, but I find it unbelievable that I never reviewed (shame on me, seriously). Especially since every time I venture back to read this, I'm completely blown away. You are a seriously powerful writer, I see it in your other stories. And this one is just extremely emotional, vulnerable, and so beautiful. I adore the way you write both America and England, and it was fascinating watching you explore their characters with a topic like this. Fantastic work you have here.
11/11/2013 c3 thisisup-upisno
...
XD
I LOVE YOU FOREVER.
11/10/2013 c3 7The Confederacy
I think I laughed too much when he used a Harry Potter spell... But it was awesome! XD
4/28/2013 c3 13ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT
I'm so confused r/n
1/19/2013 c3 9Sora Resi
I don't know how this doesn't have more reviews because it is frikken amazing! Everything about it - the sauna, the safeword fail, Arthur's experience and Alfred's response and then everything after... just, wow :D
6/7/2012 c3 18Mooncatcher
Dear lord, I absolutely love this fic. I don't usually go for things like safeword fail, but this was just so fantastically written and just handled so unbelievably well around consent and how even though you're in a relationship there still can be rape and America and England's love for each other, how much they care, and then the wayward Harry Potter reference killed me. Killed me dead.
2/29/2012 c3 nope13
This is a great story, I like how it handled the issue of consent.
2/25/2012 c3 6Helisse
So we get the full combo in this one: the angst, the smut and then the fluff. i don't mind. ;)
2/20/2012 c3 3SeccomMasada123
Why does this not have more reviews?

That was amazing!

Especially since I looove hurt/comfort stuff...

Glasses really aren´t a good safeword...

America, next time take your boyfriend out of the oven before he´s overcooked :D
2/19/2012 c3 TheMadNavigator
This is absolutely fantastic. I'm am so glad someone recc'ed this your de-anon from the kink meme. Your language and word choice is powerful and just /right/. This is incredibly enjoyable to read.
2/18/2012 c2 38Ellarose C
*SCREAMING*

I HAVE FOUND YOU

This fic was *highly* impressive when I read it on the kink meme, and I still adore it and everything it stands for! You handled the situation exactly how I hoped you would, and this fic is just so wonderful as a character study and as an example of how to do things right as well as a wonderful smut piece with wonderful language. Kudos to you, dear author. :)

~ Caroline