FanFiction.Net

3/13/2012 c3 Bobkitty
You suck at writing.
3/12/2012 c3 ishipfudouandthebenchXD
as my name up there...

YES! At last I can read my OTP's fanfic!

god...what's wrong with me?

btw, you're great! and 'Benchina' was a great name for a bench *laugh*

hoping more inappropriate pairings' stories
3/12/2012 c3 23StarLikeShadow
Twins: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KI-KIDOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ACK OUR GUTS!

Star: hahaha what next?

Kagaya: maybe their going to make Burn and Gazel kiss each other and Hiroto abd Midorikawa will kiss each other too!

Pfft! Ahahahahaha AWESOMENESS KIDOU THAT SMOOTH BASTARD BUT TO A BENCH NOW THAT IMAGE IS JUST PLANE FUNNY! Update soon! -Unemori Twins-
3/12/2012 c3 32Princess Of Flames
Angel, Rebecca: *laughing* my gut! my stomach!

Angel: I don't believe it FudouXBenchXKidou! lols. ahahhahahahaha
3/11/2012 c3 Bobkitty
You suck at writing.
3/9/2012 c2 1Inazumafever
The first IDEA but DONT include Kaze-sama in that accedantal kiss!
3/9/2012 c1 Inazumafever
T.T T.T :'( WTF I like Kazemaru ! :(

I kill ya! Kaze-sama is MINE
2/29/2012 c2 10demonwindy
dude those are awesome names. if you do make it a series you should use them. I don't know how it would work but it would be fun to have more then one story. in a way having more then one kinda adds to all the story's.
2/29/2012 c1 demonwindy
aww that is so cute. :3 Um...the only thing i can think of cheating wise is like some one sits on the bench that fudo (sorry if i spelled his name wrong.) loves and some how he gets jeluse and thinks it's cheating on him.
2/25/2012 c2 32Princess Of Flames
Angel: cool chappie!

Rebecca: yeah it was great!

Angel: ummm Love Trouble accidental Kiss I think

Rebecca: Update soon.

Angel: *laughing* sorry but I can't help it the FudouXBench pairing you know
2/21/2012 c1 4Birdincage2903
Holy mother! I reviews in a wrong place! I was reading your other story and accidentally left the wrong review in the wrong fic. Please ignore my comment in your other story! I wrote something like this:

"Oh I have been waiting for this! Srr that I couldn't review sooner, I have been quite busy.

Gazel and Midorikawa? Hiroto and Burn? (Fudou and bench?) Man this got to be the weirdest couples I have ever seen. But it's interesting and I can't wait to see what will happen to them. (just be sure to bring Hiromido back to me ok! ^^)"

God I can't believe how stupid I was! -arkward laugh- Please do cont soon!
2/19/2012 c1 AquaBlossomTiger
Fudou with a bench? HAHAHAHA! Please keep up the great work and keep updating for my sake!
2/18/2012 c1 33Sweet-Cool-Twins
Yes! Burn x gazelle! Hiroto x midorikawa! Is here! Yayyyyyyyy! Please continue as soon as possible.