for VG Cats: How Do You Know?

4/12/2016 c1 Slim Shady
This story reminds me of "You're Gonna go far Kid" By The offsprings, but the story is awesome. Keep up the good work :)
12/18/2012 c4 8Phemon13
I'm finding so many good Leo x Aeris unfinished fanfics :( Looking good so far!
Keep up the good work!
7/17/2012 c4 Guest
Ha!
3/28/2012 c3 Destiny
The overlord will act as a retard magnet, drawing out the protoss army.
3/24/2012 c3 5Archer 250
*Vehicle's speed — Leo is driving but one car.
3/21/2012 c3 15MadManMatt64
I have to say, that my review for this story is long overdue. I love it. There are a few minor things, like forgotten words and the like, but hey, everybody does that, myself included. Hell, I once accidentally spelled "nut" instead of "but". Oh well, again, it doesn't matter much when the story itself is awesome.
3/21/2012 c3 2Bogren
Not bad. I noticed quite a few smaller mistakes, like words that don't belong or sudden changes in tense. (like from past to present then back to the past) Nothing serious, but you should be able to catch most of them by reading your story over a few hours after you finish it.
3/3/2012 c2 Bogren
Not bad, except the jeep was blue, not brown.
2/24/2012 c1 1C-butler
Well, you added a some new characters, and I like how you let the characters described themselves through their dialogue, and actions. I think that's one of the best ways to describe a character's personality, although it would've been nice to have some physical description of your characters, since they seem to be friends with Leo and Aeris, and I would like a good picture of Ronny, Ashley, and Shawn. So far, what I got from reading the first chapter is that Ronny, is your typical "dude" and probably be the comic relieve of the story, Ashley is an average teenage girl, she's peppy, and fun going, and Shawn seems to be laid back, and maybe a little more mature than the others (if my interpretations of your characters are wrong, then tell me, cause I want to read your story the why you intended it to be). I do have to say, this story does remind me of the show "Friends", and I have a feeling that the Ross and Rachael thing, will be happening with Aeris and Leo. But, really I enjoyed the story so far, and the "slice of life" thing going on here will definitely be very interesting to read,as well as where you take Aeris's and Leo's relationship with each other, and how your story line will effect the group of friends. Keep it up man, I'll read your next chapter.
2/19/2012 c1 2Bogren
Not bad. A couple of little grammar mistakes, but everyone has those. Otherwise you did pretty good. I look forward to reading more

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service