for The Love Potion

11/9 c2 LunarMiko07
Fun story. I enjoyed it. :)
5/11 c2 E.Elliot
I love it!
8/22/2020 c2 Guest
Hahahaha! That was great. Hot of course. Hermione's lie was good too. Them talking in her office all day would have been hot in a different way.
1/6/2018 c2 3Luthearl
lovely!
12/21/2017 c2 120Holly The Sparkling Unicorn
The song totally went over my head until I read the authors note and went back and re read it xD. I love how Albus was like oh yes do tell me how you defiled one of our students all day. Great fic.
12/21/2017 c1 Holly The Sparkling Unicorn
It’s really funny how this pairing kinda weirds me out - cause like, I adore Narcissa/Hermione and cissy isn’t that much younger than Minerva, I mean prob like 20 years, but still it isn’t like she’s five million. Anyway, this was otherwise written well.
3/1/2016 c2 3Lara Bess
That was awesome, and that last bit was hilarious "On a more personal level" Loved the bit about Malfoy confessing to Snape... just generally loved it XD
5/19/2015 c1 Quinntana2
:)(: Love potion story...I love love potion stories. Hermione's initial reaction made me laugh. Ron and Harry tried their hardest but Hermione was relentless. Super sexy and rather sweet. I love how Hermione reassured Minerva that age didn't matter and that her feelings were true.
10/20/2014 c2 1Bookwormkat1
That's one of the most creative fics I've read yet, that was brilliant!
8/29/2014 c2 10SassyKinglet21
Awesome! Pure Awesomeness! :D

SK21
8/13/2014 c2 Texaschic1
Lol! Very funny! I loved it.
6/13/2013 c2 Guest
Thoroughly enjoyable.
12/26/2012 c2 Kellz
Sequal Please!...maybe a one shot dealing with McGonagoll an Dumbledores conversation about a certain witch?
11/2/2012 c1 Girl from School
Wow! You just opened my world up to some amazing possibilities.
4/20/2012 c2 10Greenangelwings
Hilarious and brilliant premise; I loved this story :)
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »