for Wounded Hearts

11/14/2012 c5 4alvinandbrittany4ever
I hope he says yes if he don't I m going 2 :'( I would really make my day if he says yes :D
9/22/2012 c1 alvinthechipmunk
You are right
8/26/2012 c4 Guest
Crossing fingers and hoping alvin will find them in time and stop them get very jealous and realise that he loves Britt! :)
6/17/2012 c4 9Chipettegirl4life
This is a good story. Although I enjoy original pairings, this story has caught my attention.
6/14/2012 c4 17xxMiss Lizxx
Brittany is just having a hard time knowing she lost Alvin. So that's why she turned to Theodore. But poor Theodore was only trying to help. He likes, no LOVES Eleanor. They belong together. And Alvin belongs to Brittany. He just needs to open his damn eyes and realize it. But whatever you do. DON'T make this into a mixed couple story. PLEASE.
6/3/2012 c4 3SwFanDltxn -Defunct acct
No no no no no no no no PLEASE NO i bookmarked this story because it said britt and alvin not britt and theo PLEASE dont make it a mix couple story
5/17/2012 c3 17xxMiss Lizxx
OH NO! Where's Brittany? I hope she isn't going to kill herself or whatever. I'll kill Alvin. Well, not literally but you get what I mean. I will be really annoyed with Alvin because I know he loves Brittany too. He is just to chicken to admit it.
5/6/2012 c3 iLykePotatoes
*Puts down pitchfork* Well, I was about to go to your house when I realized, I DIDNT KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! Plus, you posted your next chappie, so either way you're off the hook. AND BRITTANY'S NOT HOME? UNACCEPTABLE! Well, it kinda is, 'cuase its basically part of the plot but, its still unacceptable in my book! XD jk!Now, you keep on wrtin your FRIGGIN' awesome story while I go take my pitchfork someplace else! *Marches off with pitchfork*~Natalia
5/6/2012 c3 2Half Dime
Oh; and I'd also just like to point out that this marks the SIXTH time in the last three chapters that I refer to Alvin as a "jerk." Thank you, thank you, hold your applause, please.
5/1/2012 c2 iLykePotatoes
I LOVE this story!You MUST continue or I shall go to your house and FORCE you to keep on writing! Well, not really...but CONTINUE CUASE I LOVE IT!
5/1/2012 c2 17xxMiss Lizxx
Oh, Alvin is just being in denial. Of course he loves her back! And now Brittany is upset and it's all his fault! Anyway, this story is good and would love for you to continue :)
3/12/2012 c1 brittany noel seville
Hehe...i love this this story! update! soon. ~brit