for OC Dimensional Journeys: Prequel

1/4/2019 c1 lonewolf420
Ok who the he'll is mami and why are we expected to know who that is to the point of using her as an example for a reference point?
4/26/2017 c1 Rocker on
This is just a suggestion for the next path you take your OC down, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, but what about Ben 10? It would be perfect!
7/9/2012 c1 24InsaneScriptist
I'm sorry to say that your OC is a blank canvas when it comes to details about him. All we know about him is that he's 21, 6' 5" and his name is David Jackson O'Connell. We know more about Isis than him when it comes to appearance. Oh and he's moderately intelligent and a nice, do good person.

You need to watch how you format your paragraphs better and watch how you write your sentences. I'll put the corrections in (). For example,

I ask Isis a question. "How do I go to these other dimensions and will I still be allowed (able) to speak with you while I am in those dimensions?"

Isis smiled again and answered (me). "You can speak to me in your mind by merely calling me when you need my advice or help.(I)n some worlds I can physically help you if needed, but only if you really need it." She pauses and says (said), "I cannot speak to you if there is a powerful presence or ruling entity in the dimensional plane but I will try to help you.I can use my own powers to sense your emotions and distress.(I will) do all I can to provide aid to you."