for Indigo

5/20/2004 c1 Marcus Goat
I'm almost at a loss for words. Mildly predictable, but sweet and deeply emotional all at once. I love it.
3/29/2004 c1 sampan
A very well written story overall, however the abruptness of the ending threw me. I was expecting a story abandoned halfway through, but it just ended with none of the grace and detail that defines the rest of the story.
11/21/2003 c1 Hyperbole
Wow.

That was... wow.

Pardon my lack of descriptiveness but, well, wow.

(Yes, I did like it - a LOT.)
1/21/2003 c1 13Val Mora
Love betrayed is the bitterest hate of them all...

but don't you think that if Hastur knew that Crowley wanted Aziraphale, he might have been kept for a good bit longer than ten years? *shrug* Ah, well, it's a brilliant literary device, and it's a simply divine story. (pun intended ^_~ )
5/23/2002 c1 15Factorielle
Wow. For a resentment he had ten years to build, Crowley sure forgot it fast.

...

That was very enjoyable.
5/22/2002 c1 19Amalin
I agree with the others that the ending could have been lengthened for the benefit of the fic, but it was a still a wonderful piece. 'Zira felt more IC than Crowley, but after ten years in Hell I suppose that's expected. Great job, I was thoroughly amazed by this. Favorite part had to be, "God must've been drunk when he created Earth." That was beautiful! Wonderful, I hope to see more.
5/21/2002 c1 Shadowsong
I liked the beginning of the story and I liked the way you developed the characters, but there were a few things... :-) (Constructive criticism) First, the Yorkshire part, and E.97th street. I guess you're American, but in England the roads all have names, e.g. Appledore Close. Also, Yorkshire is a county, a fairly large area, and is quite a long way from Soho, where Aziraphale's shop is. I also think the ending was very sudden. It might be better if you stopped that part when Crowley found Aziraphale (by the way, why does Aziraphale just zap into the bookshop? He should use the Bentley, which means Crowley should see him) and wrote a second chapter. No, there's no ulterior motive to that, why do you ask? :-D
5/20/2002 c1 3Jemariel
:sigh: Wow. Um. Wow. That. :points dumbly to fic: Wow. Incredible? Yeah. Wow. :points at author: You? Incredible. Amazing. Wow.

(Ms. Editor pops up and says that the ending felt a little rushed. I squash Ms. Editor and appologize, blubbering that the rest of the fic more than made up for any rushed-ness of any kind anywhere.) Wow.
5/19/2002 c1 Jojo3
::squee::Loved it! Painful and moving and sweet. A good idea for what could have come after the book. I think maybe the very ending could have been stretched out a little more, the two of them seeing each other again, but it was still all there :D More more more!
5/19/2002 c1 LindaG
I'm not familiar with this category, but this looks like a good story.
5/19/2002 c1 minna megami-sama
*sly smile* that was good. and probably very close to what heven and hell's reactions would be. i think it needs another chapter *grin*