FanFiction.Net
for Once again from the start

6/9/2012 c6 punkymarz18
I fell sorry for hina-chan she has to get raped almost evry day by kurama
6/2/2012 c6 10HarleyQueenEmpire
i really hope naruto ends up with sakura
5/28/2012 c6 9Inuyonas
So naruto's only special abilities is the chakra chains, and lots of chakra
5/28/2012 c6 5TheNiemand
BWUAHAHA...Lesbian live show Out of charakter Hisashi Bwahaha that was rich Bwahahah
5/12/2012 c5 1naruto9001believeit
I support NaruHina only; I'd rather that, in the end, that pairing would just stick, 'cause I really hate NaruSaku, whether it be canon or in a fanfiction. They should just be on "Good terms" in the end. I don't mind the sexual moments between Hinata and Kurama, as long as the two of them are not an official pairing.
5/12/2012 c5 33Robin.exe
Awsome job on this chapter, I have to say though the fights could be a little bit better ; but meh thats just my opinion. I nearly fell out of my bed from Naruto's simplicinity of thinking that Red chakra are for girls while Blue chakra are for boys XD

That definitely made my entire night lol. Man why didn't I think of that lol! Keep up the good work : )
5/11/2012 c5 9Inuyonas
I wonder wat did happen between naruto and sakurA
4/23/2012 c4 10HarleyQueenEmpire
this story is awesome nothing is wrong with it
4/23/2012 c3 HarleyQueenEmpire
awesome story i hope haku stays alive and Sakura and naruto end up together
4/23/2012 c2 HarleyQueenEmpire
I'm confused who sis hinata paired with?
4/21/2012 c4 9Inuyonas
Naruto likes sakura sakura Likes naruto hinata likes naruto ino likes naruto kurama likes hinata

And I like this story...
4/21/2012 c4 4the DragonBard
Naruto's a prankster, but that's the kind of prank he'd just not do. It's not his type of prank. It's too mean for one thing. Also, I get the feeling it'd be just too long term a prank.
4/14/2012 c3 33Robin.exe
Not a bad chapter ^^ loved every moment of this chapter XD lol especially Kurama and Hinata's interactionw with each other and all. Hope you keep up a good work and good luck with future chapters : )

Curious of how the land of waves will turn out ^^; Since Hinata is in the equation.
3/4/2012 c1 5TheNiemand